Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he is HUGE in the video. But I still want to see Prime 1's piece before I decide. Ugh!

Ya, the video sold me on him more, I think I'll be fine if this ends up being my only option, but I'm also still holding out hope for Prime1 as I still have some issues with the pf.

Same here. Would liek to see all the options available before PO

something looks off to me, his legs dont muscular they look chunky like venom's been pounding some twinkies

Video just shows how awesome this piece is!

I think you can't go wrong grabbing this version OR the XM version. Kudos if you get both.

6882e85d633393e09875ed94e4b87c0e.jpg
ok last one lol. Video just got me extra excited [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, the video sold me on him more, I think I'll be fine if this ends up being my only option, but I'm also still holding out hope for Prime1 as I still have some issues with the pf.

Same. Want to see prime 1 already

Same here. Would liek to see all the options available before PO

I'm in the same boat. Hoping Prime 1's is the winner. Just can't bring myself to like this SS PF. (But congrats to all those that like and PO'd him.)

Lets hope we see an update on this sometime soon:

Holy crap he is huge. That's a hell of a piece. Definitely ordering with Carnage

ok last one lol. Video just got me extra excited [emoji3]

Sorry, off topic, wonderful display by the way, what's your opinion of the Kotobukiya 1/6 DC statues? Are they 1/6 or do they look slightly smaller in hand? Are they worth having in the collection, or if do you prefer Hot Toys?

Sorry, off topic, wonderful display by the way, what's your opinion of the Kotobukiya 1/6 DC statues? Are they 1/6 or do they look slightly smaller in hand? Are they worth having in the collection, or if do you prefer Hot Toys?

Thanks! I Love em. Mainly cuz they are based off Jim Lees art. Good 1/6. Cant say I prefer them over hot toys. Hot toys I'm just sticking with the main 3 avengers and Keaton (fav batman). Focussing more on comic based statues. The comics/cartoons I grew up with. Green lantern kotobukiya comes out in March, hopefully aquaman will be announced this year. And to keep on topic. That venom is looking more tempting the more I see it! But ill only snag it if i can get the excl when in ready to order

**** it, despite all the flaws I see with it I had to purchase it. Venom is my favorite and its only costing me $365. I hope its awesome in hand.

I want to order it from Sideshow for the EX head, but I can't justify the cost with shipping and duty because I'm outside of the US. Especially when I can pick one up in person in Toronto from a retailer carrying their product. It wouldn't have the EX head, but I'd save about $150!

I want to order it from Sideshow for the EX head, but I can't justify the cost with shipping and duty because I'm outside of the US. Especially when I can pick one up in person in Toronto from a retailer carrying their product. It wouldn't have the EX head, but I'd save about $150!

I'm in the Toronto area what retailer do you use?

Similar here too. $200 for the extra head.

all canadian collectors should check out the fb group. lots of good guys and good deals on there : )

I've used ToysSquare and they were top shelf in my experience. It helps that they are in driving distance so I can just pick it up. I like the Sideshow points and flex pay, and it's not their fault with the exchange, duty and shipping...but I may be going this route going forward. That said, I've had good experiences with Sideshow directly. Maybe I'll check the facebook page for anyone willing to sell the EX head once it's out.

Price of the AntiVenom ($860) would put me out of range for the Prime1 Venom. I'd expect him to be similarly priced if not a full $900.

I've used ToysSquare and they were top shelf in my experience. It helps that they are in driving distance so I can just pick it up. I like the Sideshow points and flex pay, and it's not their fault with the exchange, duty and shipping...but I may be going this route going forward. That said, I've had good experiences with Sideshow directly. Maybe I'll check the facebook page for anyone willing to sell the EX head once it's out.

Is there a link for the Canadian facebook page? I hear so much about it but can't find it anywhere.

Toysquare is a place I'm considering buying from in the future. Problem is I'd have to take the 407 to get there plus gas and I'm like ... maybe I should just get it shipped. In which case, cmdstore.ca looks like they offer a discount on Sideshow pre-orders and charge the same for shipping from Montreal.

Back