Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to mention Lizard, Venom, carnage and Scorpion.. SSC look great buy other then the cost I really don't see the appeal right now. I may still buy them but I'm sort of hooked with XM now. Just got tired of waiting for SSC to produce anything other than venom carnage or Green goblin. OOPs don't forget the unwanted new release of Catwoman

Yeah, I like that they experiment with different materials every now and then, makes their statues unique in a way, love their designs but just can't get a hold of them at their regular prices, only the inflated ones with high shipping costs.

I don't mind the design of this statue. Venom leading off with his hand like that is original (I would say)
But....why the smoke at the base?
It would look better without it. IMO.

I don't mind the design of this statue. Venom leading off with his hand like that is original (I would say)
But....why the smoke at the base?
It would look better without it. IMO.

The smoke is there on the base to match the rest of the Spider-man line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The smoke is there on the base to match the rest of the Spider-man line.

I would agree, but no smoke on the Carnage statue though.
So Spidey is avoiding an explosion, Green Goblin has smoke from glider.
Venom just hanging out near a fire? Not sure if there is a reference there to a comic book maybe.

I would agree, but no smoke on the Carnage statue though.
So Spidey is avoiding an explosion, Green Goblin has smoke from glider.
Venom just hanging out near a fire? Not sure if there is a reference there to a comic book maybe.

My guess is that Carnage is the end to the smoke line....or wait maybe the ultra low ES (no body wants) Black Cat is....

My guess is that Carnage is the end to the smoke line....or wait maybe the ultra low ES (no body wants) Black Cat is....

Ha Ha! I forgot all about Black Cat. There must be a story behind all this. Hmmmm lets see....

Peter Parker spots Norman Osborne and Felicia Hardy on a date.
Knowing something is up, he watches them later that night at Norman's penthouse apartment.
As Norman is fast asleep, Felicia now as Black Cat, is cracking his safe with her cat burglar skills.
Spider Man swings in to the apartment and catches her with the bag of jewels in her hand. (the alternate hand holding the jewels in the SS exclusive)
They talk for a little while, Felicia flirting and Peter with his usual witty banter.
Norman wakes up and sneaks away.
Spidey and Black Cat start to fight there way out onto the roof.
Suddenly Green Goblin flies around the corner and throws a pumpkin bomb at the 2 of them.
Spider man flips out of the way just in time and the bomb strikes the corner of the building just below Black Cat as she jumps away.
Black Cat takes off in to the night as Spider Man And Green Goblin Battle onto a building under construction.
Where we get the Spider man Premium Format pose of him extending away from the girder as an explosion goes off below.
With all the commotion going on, Venom finds his way into the fight as well swinging in off of the corner of a building. (Venom Premium Format)
The 3 of them have an epic fight in the new construction and end up knocking the building down.
That is where Carnage steps in over the rubble left from the battle to join. (Carnage Premium Format)
And then.....:dunno

Ha Ha! I forgot all about Black Cat. There must be a story behind all this. Hmmmm lets see....

Peter Parker spots Norman Osborne and Felicia Hardy on a date.
Knowing something is up, he watches them later that night at Norman's penthouse apartment.
As Norman is fast asleep, Felicia now as Black Cat, is cracking his safe with her cat burglar skills.
Spider Man swings in to the apartment and catches her with the bag of jewels in her hand. (the alternate hand holding the jewels in the SS exclusive)
They talk for a little while, Felicia flirting and Peter with his usual witty banter.
Norman wakes up and sneaks away.
Spidey and Black Cat start to fight there way out onto the roof.
Suddenly Green Goblin flies around the corner and throws a pumpkin bomb at the 2 of them.
Spider man flips out of the way just in time and the bomb strikes the corner of the building just below Black Cat as she jumps away.
Black Cat takes off in to the night as Spider Man And Green Goblin Battle onto a building under construction.
Where we get the Spider man Premium Format pose of him extending away from the girder as an explosion goes off below.
With all the commotion going on, Venom finds his way into the fight as well swinging in off of the corner of a building. (Venom Premium Format)
The 3 of them have an epic fight in the new construction and end up knocking the building down.
That is where Carnage steps in over the rubble left from the battle to join. (Carnage Premium Format)
And then.....:dunno

Too much sense

/thread :lol

Not mine. Lookin good
ef33ed586918a5caada5124349239e87.png

well there ya go. I didn't even know that. Happy with my X M version. Still haven't ordered Goblin or Carnage, and with how much a let down Black Cat is I'm not sure I'll order any of them. Just be content with my Coms and the XM versions.

Back