Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if I didn't use $150 in RPs, I may have not gotten the Prime Venom, but that piece is ginormous, so I think it's worth the price. If I could get the SS Venom for $50-100 cheaper, I may PO him too, but I want to see more in person photos of him.

He might still be around for a big discount down the road. Prime 1, given all the details they put in not only the size of the character but the well-detailed base, is definitely going to be worth the buck.

I don't get sideshows fascination with putting Venom in a crouching like position. They did it with the comiquette and now this premium format. Makes no sense

Definitely would have po this if it wasnt in crouch pose

I don't see anything wrong with the crouched pose when Prime and XM have a non crouched pose available. This was meant to be a dynamic duo with the last Spidey pf, so the pose makes more sense. Don't worry, SS will have another Venom in 5 years tops more than likely.

SS can't win. They stand a figure up for a museum pose and people complain they want an action pose. They give a figure an action pose and people want them standing. It's like trying to feed a 3 year old, whatever you give them they don't want.

I don't see anything wrong with the crouched pose when Prime and XM have a non crouched pose available. This was meant to be a dynamic duo with the last Spidey pf, so the pose makes more sense. Don't worry, SS will have another Venom in 5 years tops more than likely.

E X A C T L Y [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And that's the thing. There's always something bigger and better than comes along in most cases. The Spidey PF is a prime example of that.

And that's the thing. There's always something bigger and better than comes along in most cases. The Spidey PF is a prime example of that.

Definitely bigger. 1/4 is creeping up to take same space as 1/3 now

The new Spidey PF is phenomenal. However, I don't think it's better than the COM. It most certainly isn't bigger. That said, you can't possibly go wrong with either of them in your collection.

I still hate that basketball shaped head on the com. I'm waiting for Prime to give me the red/blue Spidey I've been waiting for.

I'm OK with the pose and the base, but it's just not a fan of the skin texture... as I recalled, in the early 90s Hasbro released Venom figure with the same texture and I hated it... and still don't like it. The spider symbol is the best looking out of the three - P1, XM and SS. XM has the best overall figure but the worst spider symbol out of the 3. P1, not a fan with peanut head and skinny legs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I'm OK with the pose and the base, but it's just not a fan of the skin texture... as I recalled, in the early 90s Hasbro released Venom figure with the same texture and I hated it... and still don't like it. The spider symbol is the best looking out of the three - P1, XM and SS. XM has the best overall figure but the worst spider symbol out of the 3. P1, not a fan with peanut head and skinny legs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Yeah I pretty much agree with all of that. Like exactly, the symbol on XM's looks so off to me. Prime One's waist is too narrow. So the old Sideshow Venom comiquette overall is my favorite though of the 4.

the old com is far from perfect as well. It's easy to nit pick all of them, but they all seem like good takes on Venom. Only big difference is the XM goes for insane prices for what it is in comparison to the others.

Back