New Sideshow Daredevil Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edit: I did not get my tracking number after all. Was a replacement for another item I bought. Oh well. Looks like I will be charged for the piece this week though. Looking forward to getting it.

Last edited:
Alright man ...share with us in-hand pics as soon as you can. Congrats!

Wouldn't mind putting this next to my XM DD.

Again Not mine...

50595977_10219853828875587_6420598713038667776_n.jpg

There is a video on YouTube.... this turned out great.... for those that hate the black, the review says it’s not pure black but has a very dark brown / red look to it

There is a video on YouTube.... this turned out great.... for those that hate the black, the review says it’s not pure black but has a very dark brown / red look to it

I think I saw that video too and the paints look great! I can't wait to get this tomorrow. I will take pics when I get it. I think it is going to pare great with my XM Daredevil.

It was wither this or the new superman PF for me. After last weeks pics and the video i saw today of DD i ordered DD finally. Its looking great.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I still hate the 2 tone costume. Other than that, I think the statue looks solid. If it was all red, I probably would've POd this. As is, I just can't do it.

When you get your package from UPS and something is rattling around inside of it you really don't even want to open it. Sideshow's website is also all kinds of screwed up right now so I can't even put in a replacement request.

IMG_3296.jpg

IMG_3297.jpg

When you get your package from UPS and something is rattling around inside of it you really don't even want to open it. Sideshow's website is also all kinds of screwed up right now so I can't even put in a replacement request.

View attachment 442232

View attachment 442233

That sucks, I hope you get through to them for a replacement.
And I don't get it, that can't break once inside the box so was quality control sleeping??

View attachment 442232

I'm sorry to hear that. On the plus side, the color looks really good.

I want it
I got it

These are some of my favourite things

Back