New Sideshow Daredevil Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is growing on me also! Wasn’t sure about her at all. But she really goes with that DD piece more than any other piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey KainSwiss, I wish there was more black character statues made. A Luke cage would be awesome, I like your avatar!

I was not convice about her until I saw this picture... Damned they look awesome together
d66a7994ef4562ecdeb610dc57021d6d.jpg

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Hey KainSwiss, I wish there was more black character statues made. A Luke cage would be awesome, I like your avatar!

Thanks man. There simply isn’t enough out there to be honest. I have XM Black Panther which is really good. Daniel Bel nailed the portraits on him. I’m Still waiting on Sideshow to do this character justice, will keep on waiting.

However there are a few on my radar like XM Storm and Miles Morales Spider-Man. I’ve also put stuff across for XM to tackle more black heroes in the future Blue Marvel, Luke Cage. If you get onto the fan art groups on Facebook you will see plenty being done. I’ve seen some nice artwork coming up soon. There are fan art pieces available like Comic Book Falcon and a Luke Cage. But all sold out now.

I love em both. Cant wait to get the set. Elektra is a nice piece. Besides...SS has done 3 classic Elektra's already. I think she is awesome as is.

I love em both. Cant wait to get the set. Elektra is a nice piece. Besides...SS has done 3 classic Elektra's already. I think she is awesome as is.

When is the release date for these two? I think I might pick up Electra also. She is growing on me more and more

I honestly don't think this sideshowified costume would've bothered me so much if it was just all red. It's the black parts of the costume that really thrown this piece off for me personally.

Agreed. It would be like the XM. An updated version but still all red.

I still might get this just because I think it’s a really nice piece.

Still planning on getting this later as well. It really looks great to me ...a modern version of DD.

d66a7994ef4562ecdeb610dc57021d6d.jpg

...Also can't help but think this could be such a great pose or sculpt for Moon Knight, too.

Agreed. It would be like the XM. An updated version but still all red.

I still might get this just because I think it’s a really nice piece.

I think this new PF looks much better than the XM DD. I absolutely hated whatever that hump thing is on his back with the XM DD. IMO, the new PF is a much better sculpt than the XM DD. The black parts of the costume is my only major gripe with the piece.

Last edited:
It’d be great if it was all red

Yeah, I think it's a big missed opportunity for sideshow. I would've picked it up if the cosrume was all red. With the ridiculous price of PFs nowadays, it's just too damn expensive to buy a piece and get it repainted. Oh well, just another pass for me. Seem to be saying that a lot lately.

Yeah, I think it's a big missed opportunity for sideshow. I would've picked it up if the cosrume was all red. With the ridiculous price of PFs nowadays, it's just too damn expensive to buy a piece and get it repainted. Oh well, just another pass for me. Seem to be saying that a lot lately.

Yeah, me too

I actually really like the black and modern look compared to the all red. DD always has a hell of a lot of shadows on him so his suit usually looks black and red anyway :lol

I actually really like the black and modern look compared to the all red. DD always has a hell of a lot of shadows on him so his suit usually looks black and red anyway :lol

I was just going to post the same thing... The black does not look off to me for that very reason you mention. In fact its the black that makes me like the piece so much.. Yes DD suit is all red but he is never inked that way and the black is almost as much of a part of the suit as the red.

268cba9568b4e34a427c85dc76266f1a.jpg

Back