Statue New Ryu Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are 3 editions today, Battle Damaged sold out ASAP. The other two are s till currently available. Not sure on the secondary sites, sometimes Sideshow will carry them. The other two editions if you buy today have payment plans as well as a 10% off discount if you pay in full today.

I managed to get both, but really hate this kind of ordering. Why not let it be "live" for 1 hour and base the edition sizes accordingly? Win-Win in my books.

This will be my first pcs statue! So happy I managed to pre order the clean exclusive! I've been playing ryu since 1991/92, and still play ssf4 often now. Definite grail piece for me in every sense of the word!

Damn this Ryu was a big hype huh? Glad to see so many 1st time SF collectors starting out lol, Battle damaged come to papa!

Who do they cancel? Double orders?

The ordering system (Paypal) was able to sell more orders then actual statue allotments. Anyone who managed to get an order in but there were no more statues to sell is being canceled.

Jerry said all the cancellations from multiple purchases have been implemented and the sold out time has gone from 3:04 to 3:09 for the BD Ryu. Good news for a lot of people.

Jerry said all the cancellations from multiple purchases have been implemented and the sold out time has gone from 3:04 to 3:09 for the BD Ryu. Good news for a lot of people.

WOW 3 min sell out, just like the old days at Sideshow , which I did not enjoy.

Back