Premium Format New Mystique Premium Format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EX ordered, have made a decision to avoid XM as much as possible due to prices. Not bothered about ES

EX ordered, have made a decision to avoid XM as much as possible due to prices. Not bothered about ES

XM’s Mystique is lightyears ahead of Sideshow’s in looks and quality though, in my opinion. That XM Dark Phoenix piece is one of the nicest statues I’ve seen but it’s really hard to justify 1200+ dollars.

The only thing that really killed this version of Mystique for me was the stupid silencers on the Revolvers.... I know for some people that doesn't bother them but for me I would noticed it every time and be all annoyed that SS did that.. so I had to pass...

The only thing that really killed this version of Mystique for me was the stupid silencers on the Revolvers.... I know for some people that doesn't bother them but for me I would noticed it every time and be all annoyed that SS did that.. so I had to pass...

I couldn’t agree more. It looks dumb. So not needed in my opinion. Thank god XM kept it without on theirs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait...can revolvers have silencers. Now im confused

The answer is 'not really but sometimes I guess'. When this is a comic book character who can change her appearance at will, this isn't really an issue to me as realism doesn't really apply

Sound suppressors don’t work well on revolvers because their is a gap between the spinning cylinder that holds the bullets and the barrel, this lets the gas escape from the barrel backwards causing noise which doesn’t happen on a closed system gun.

Her guns aren’t revolvers though they just look similar, they have some sort of energy source thing on the sides but no spinning cylinder. I’ve never seen her use guns like that though it’s usually ones that look like desert eagles, mac-10 or older version who used blaster looking guns like something forge would make.

Attachments

• A27C1BF2-5D04-4C62-A6DA-D3B2EEC7033D.jpeg
    A27C1BF2-5D04-4C62-A6DA-D3B2EEC7033D.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 82
Sound suppressors don’t work well on revolvers because their is a gap between the spinning cylinder that holds the bullets and the barrel, this lets the gas escape from the barrel backwards causing noise which doesn’t happen on a closed system gun.

Her guns aren’t revolvers though they just look similar, they have some sort of energy source thing on the sides but no spinning cylinder. I’ve never seen her use guns like that though it’s usually ones that look like desert eagles, mac-10 or older version who used blaster looking guns like something forge would make.

this man knows his guns :clap

Thanks. I own several firearms but wouldn't consider myself a gun nut. I just never seen it before so when I actually thought about it my brain locked up.

Best explanation so far..."they look something forge would make." Solves everything in my book. :yess:

Back