New Marvel PF coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it will be Hawkeye or Daredevil

I wouldn't mind seeing a Cable though.

I don't think it will be Thor.

It is very rare for Sideshow to release the same character in LSB and in PF.

It can even be Dr. Octopus.

If we get a Thor PF, and a kick ass one at that, I am buying him no questions asked...

Hawkeye would make a cool PF. I would even be into a DareDevil. But I think he would be better served presented as a maquette. Which Spidey should have been.

If it's a villian, PLEASE be Mr. Sinister or Thanos since they would be the best looking villians presented in the Premium Format.

Apocalypse as cool as it would be to have, would be better off as a maquette. Same goes for Deadpool. Another villian I would love to see come into fruition.

It can even be Dr. Octopus.

Characters like this really bring a lot of questions to the forefront. It won't be film inspired which means in characters like Doc Ock there are years of revamps and reissues that have occurred. Would we get the more iconic:

DoctorOctopus%28Octavius%29_Head.jpg

The more modern:

Octoinline.jpg

The more styled:

Doctoroctopus.png

With Spidey, Doom, Hulk, Thing even Cap the looks were easier because there were solely one REAL iconic turn. With Iron Man (Comiquette) they took the modern Granov version which a lot of people love but some are waiting for ol' Shellhead in the the Silver Age where he is most notably shown....

The problem is with villains you get too close to nitches that only certain people would buy into and not collectors as a whole especially at PF pricing...

I know if they came out with Venom lets say it'd be a big difference on whether or not I'd buy if it looked like this:

TehAmazingSpidey316Venom.jpg

or like this:

Venomtbolts.png

I wouldn't mind having the Thunderbolts done in a way of diorama, much like the X-men vs. Sentinel pieces.

Dr. Octopus would rule as a PF... Venom can't be a PF.. Maquette.. although the Creature is a PF.. :confused:

Apparently someone posted a quote from SSC that said anything in the 1/4 classification would be held as a Premium Format but in the Creature's case his base is what contains the mixed media. If that is the "rulebraker" I could definitely be in for a Venom PF maybe with different elements in the base or even parts of Venom like the Symbiote oozing off of him could be a rubbery substance...

Apparently someone posted a quote from SSC that said anything in the 1/4 classification would be held as a Premium Format but in the Creature's case his base is what contains the mixed media. If that is the "rulebraker" I could definitely be in for a Venom PF maybe with different elements in the base or even parts of Venom like the Symbiote oozing off of him could be a rubbery substance...

So with that said, the IM and SIM should be considered a PF, and so should the original movie Thing maquette, because it was 1/4 in scale. Yet it doesn't have the label PF... :confused:

Maybe this has been changed just recently. Cause yeah, the Robocop looks to be all polystone.

Do you know who it is? huh? It's the JUGGUNAUT fools!

Yeap, I really hope the next PF is Juggernaut. Imagine the sheer size and weight.

out of that gore group whiteboard pic we still have sabretooth item & DD item

thor was probably the lsb bust

If the Creature is a PF then so is Ironman. I think a PF is a 1/4 scale figure that uses as much mixed media as makes sense. On the Creature and Ironman that would just polystone.

Mr Sinister is more new school - I could live with that. But even classic characters get a more modern "Goreified" take - look at Green Goblin. So I'm sure Doc Ock would be too cool for school if they did him.

I still stay behind my favorite Marvel Bad Guy...

193486-thanos_400.jpg

And Dave, Thanos has been around since the early 70's..I'd call him Old School enough..:cool:

Back