New licences confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's too bad, cause I had an interesting revelation at work today for a new license. I was thinking about the weapong wielding doll hint, and then I thought.... BLADE FROM PUPPET MASTER!!! I think a premium format 1:1 scale Puppet Master figures woulda rocked. Blade.... Jester.... SIX SHOOTER!! But it seems all hope is lost now....:monkey2

I hope Sideshow will make some Fifth Element props...I would love one of those BFG-style guns those ugly aliens had...

Gruff Old Bear said:
Brion James was in Fifth Element.

Blade Runner fans, LEON CUSTOM!!!

"Time to die!"

Also I am interested in the 5th Element license. Here's hoping for a Luke Perry figure! :monkey3

Where was this posted? I guess I missed it... 5th Element is a really odd license to be picking up. And they thought the Highlander figures had trouble selling :rotfl

What weird and boring licences to pick up:confused:
Well at least it will make Fifth Element and Corpse Bride fans happy:D

Hell yeah!!! I suggested this and I am getting on it. I'm a big Milla fan. I think she is a great actress. I'm looking forward to the 5th Element line :rock

King Darkness said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Fifth freakin Element:confused::confused: & Corpse Bride!!!!!!

Thats sux a big fat one!
I'm with ya King. They can give us crap like Fifth Element but they can't even give us

MIDIEVAL F'N KURGAN!!!!!! SIDESHOW WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

I actually think that Corpse Bride is a cool license to pick up. I wonder what the format will be...

As for Fifth Element, I certainly didn't see that one coming.

Back