New Koto Psylocke sneak peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics by super_jedi

img9553j.jpg

img9555b.jpg

img9555b.jpg

img9565a.jpg

It looks like the sword blade is loose in the handle, and is drooping down, so that the whole sword blade would be bent blade forward 8 inches in full scale. Actually, it looks like the blade is attached backwards.

Received my Psylocke copy... 84x of 1300.
Hands/fist are not well defined or well painted.
psylocke1.jpg

Swords seems like plated non-magnetic metal
psysword1.jpg

Money Shot, paint not good/borders/uneven on surface, bubbles on paint (not shown in pic) on Psylocke lower right leg.
psybutt1.jpg

Received my Psylocke copy... 84x of 1300.
Hands/fist are not well defined or well painted.
psylocke1.jpg

Swords seems like plated non-magnetic metal
psysword1.jpg

Money Shot, paint not good/borders/uneven on surface, bubbles on paint (not shown in pic) on Psylocke lower right leg.
psybutt1.jpg

jeez those paint jobs are unacceptable. who do they think they are...sideshow? :censored

man that paintjob really is bad....the only koto I got is Ironman Mark 4 and that is the reason why I am scared to get the Deadpool(koto) one..

The Deadpool is fantastic I'll post some pics when I get the time. I pre ordered mine cause my LCS doesn't order statues unless they get a deposit, so, needless to say I was little worried after reading about the paint apps. Psylocke may well be the only ugly duckling paint job?

Nice! guys! be sure to post them..but I was wondering I have a Mark 4 koto...and he is plastic is Deadpool the same? or is he like polystone?

Oh... so GODAMN great sculpt with such a sheaty paintjob... T_T

Koto just falling in my eyes lower and lower with each new release.

Back