New guy, old collector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Castle

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to the forum, but have been collecting a little of everything for about 20 years. I have everything from vintage MOC Star Wars figures to the latest greatest 1/6 scale models. These are some of my Hot Toys photos submitted for your approval.
Definitive077resize.jpg

Definitive078resize.jpg

Definitive099resize.jpg

Definitive059eresize.jpg

Definitive108resize.jpg

I also picked this guy up last August but have since decided not to go with the "sitting in throne with two cobra troopers guarding him" display I originally intended to complete. The throne was quite expensive. Maybe I can find it for a more reasonable price some day. Still, he's a cool figure.
CC014resize.jpg

CC028resize.jpg

love the Robocop nice collection.... "sitting in throne with two cobra troopers guarding him" hey my idea too great minds think alike

You have some really good Hot Toys figures, I really wish I had purchased the Hicks, Endo and Elder, now they are worth a small fortune.

You have some really good Hot Toys figures, I really wish I had purchased the Hicks, Endo and Elder, now they are worth a small fortune.
I suppose I lucked out there because I definitely would not pay the current asking prices today. I always collect what I love and if it turns out being worth a lot of money, great. If not, I have something I love anyways. These just happen to be things I love and they're worth a lot of money. Win!

Very nice man and great pics too! :rock

Welcome! Great shots man! :rock

love the Robocop nice collection.... "sitting in throne with two cobra troopers guarding him" hey my idea too great minds think alike

Nice shots man !!!!
Thanks everyone for the comments! I'll post some more as time permits. I have all sorts of vintage stuff as well as some more HT stuff on the way so I'll take some time to photograph and post eventually. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Wow, impressive pieces Castle. I look at your Hicks picture and all I hear is the motion tracker in my head. And post some Kenner goodness if you got some!

1995 10" Ultimate Predator:
Kenner048resize.jpg

Kenner052resize.jpg

1993 Ambush Predator Mail-in figure:
Kenner042resize.jpg

1993 Scavage Predator:
Kenner054resize.jpg

Kenner056resize.jpg

1996 Micro Machines Predator line:
Kenner061resize.jpg

Kenner065resize.jpg

Kenner066resize.jpg

1994 Queen Hive:
Kenner078resize.jpg

Kenner076resize.jpg

1992 Queen Alien:
Kenner060resize.jpg

1992 Hicks:
Kenner058resize.jpg

1992 Drake:
Kenner059resize.jpg

1994 Kenner Action Masters die cast w/interlocking bases:
Kenner069resize.jpg

There's more crappy-yet-sentimental Kenner stuff somewhere in my house, but I have to locate it. Any other 80's/90's toy line photo requests?

Back