NEW GREY HULK PICS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If spidey is a separate piece, then a custom one could be commissioned, or
a regular version (cheaper) or damaged one could be purchased, and then
re-painted to be black. Either way, it sounds like a GREAT idea to me.

I don't know of any other Black Spidey dioramas.

JS

It makes me no nevermind but to me all this would do is piss off people who are probably still pissed off about this. That to me is not a smart decision but like I said I didnt get one nor want one really so.....

I don't care what color he is, I just can't wait to see this thing in person.

Someone make a poll (for those that got one) and see what kind of response there is to making spidey black. I am all for it. This would be the ultimate recreation of my favorite era in comics, the 80's! Do it Sideshow!

Darklord Dave said:
I do think a symbiote Spidey vs. grey Hulk would be cool. Although of the 50 there's bound to be someone who hates the idea. And also it looks like the webbing on Spidey is part of the sculpt, so that could be a problem too.

But the more I think about it, the more intrigued I become about the idea.

I seriously doubt that of the 50 that ordered anyone would return it because of a black costume Spidey. The change would take it from "cool piece" to "center of collection piece" for most of us. :naughty

The sculpt could be a problem as you mentioned Dave. Heck, they may be too far into production of the piece already...or may be not since we are only at the end of February. Still, if there is still a chance to give some input and make this happen through a poll... :D

Did the Grey Hulk and Symbiote Spidey ever do battle???
Green Vs Blue/red = Yes! Grey vs Blue/Red = Yes! Grey vs Black - I don't think so...

As far as I can remember anyway.:confused:

I think to do a Black variant would be ultra cool but it wouldn't be based on anything comic wise.

Please enlighten me if Im wrong. So id pass on the Blk Variant.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I seriously doubt that of the 50 that ordered anyone would return it because of a black costume Spidey. The change would take it from "cool piece" to "center of collection piece" for most of us. :naughty

It would certainly further infuriate the crowd that missed out, but I would be happy to get a Gray vs. Black, especially with Spidey wearing black in the upcoming movie. Two variations battling each other!

Plus, Gray-Black and Green-Red/Blue would make a nice set of bookends. :wacky

tomandshell said:
Plus, Gray-Black and Green-Red/Blue would make a nice set of bookends. :wacky

Indeed. Another thing to consider is this: what is the next best opportunity to do a black costume Spidey that is relevant to a comic battle? Spidey Vs Kraven The Hunter? I am sure they have lots of characters planned before they even consider Kraven.

With this piece there is the hype of the upcoming movie and the McFarlane connection. It's a perfect opportunity to do a symbiote Spider-Man :cool:

Back