New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh. I was expecting a three pack. I guess theyll be releasing two Freddys at a time?:dunno I wonder if they already got a Freddy from pt 4 in the works

Huh. I was expecting a three pack. I guess theyll be releasing two Freddys at a time?:dunno I wonder if they already got a Freddy from pt 4 in the works

They do.

dreammasterfreddy.jpg

This guy. ^^^

No,when I saw the pics of the Freddys from the first 3 movies on page 1 I assumed that those together would be the first series thats all. My mistake.

Come on, Release a part 5 and 6. Neca's Freddy's a great. The always have been, starting with the New Nightmare figure and the Freddy Vs. Jason figure, always show the change in clothing and make up.

I hated A New Nightmare and I wasnt that crazy over 5 either. Im down for pt 6 Fred with the power glove though. I think these Freddys are better than any of the others they put out in the past.

I actually would really like a redo of their FvJ Freddy. For some reason I love the look of that glove and it's one of the most unique makeups on Englund (not counting NN)

:exactly::goodpost:

But I'm still happy to watch the fifth part.
Purely because of Stephen Hopkins - he was the one great director.

It's funny how time plays tricks. I watched them all before watching Never Sleep Again and couldn't believe how progressively bad they got with each so much worse than the last. Bad is probably the wrong word though, they were downright awful. :lol

Oh yeah OK, Ive been wanting to check that out but just keep forgetting about it. They also had one for Friday the 13th that was pretty cool, His Name Was Jason.

His Name Was Jason was OK but a bit anti-climactic for me since I'd already read Peter Bracke's massive book Crystal Lake Memories. If you want to know all about Jason, read that!

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Lake-Memories-Complete-History/dp/1845763432/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307815104&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday The 13th (9781845763435): Peter M. Bracke: Books[/ame]

His Name Was Jason was OK but a bit anti-climactic for me since I'd already read Peter Bracke's massive book Crystal Lake Memories. If you want to know all about Jason, read that!

Amazon.com: Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday The 13th (9781845763435): Peter M. Bracke: Books

I disagree 100%. While the material's almost identical, and reading is important, there's just nothing like hearing it straight from the horses' mouths, seeing the twinkle in their eyes as they talk about their favorite parts and seeing how everybody looks now. Besides, any self respecting Jason fan owns both. :lecture:lecture:lecture

They need to redo the Halloween one though in the vein of HNWJ and NSA. The 25 Years DVD stinks. It'd also be great if they did one on Romero's films, originals through remakes. The doc on the high-def NotLD release wasn't nearly in-depth enough.

I disagree 100%. While the material's almost identical, and reading is important, there's just nothing like hearing it straight from the horses' mouths, seeing the twinkle in their eyes as they talk about their favorite parts and seeing how everybody looks now. Besides, any self respecting Jason fan owns both. :lecture:lecture:lecture

They need to redo the Halloween one though in the vein of HNWJ and NSA. The 25 Years DVD stinks. It'd also be great if they did one on Romero's films, originals through remakes. The doc on the high-def NotLD release wasn't nearly in-depth enough.

Yeah I agree totally. I didnt like the one on Halloween at all! Id love to see a proper doc on Romeros zombies.

Back