Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Base:
30" long
20" wide

Height:
Base to top
31"

Tail to Nose:
28"
These dimensions are accurate. Although Arahom might trim the base down by an inch or two. It really is huge.

I hope ARH won't go crazy with the ES. I heard there will be another Death Dealer ES for another event and so on.

Ohh don't worry they will milk this one as long as they can with release after release.

We will have the nycc edition, arh edition,sideshow edition, frazetta museum edition,Christmas special edition, Easter edition,sdcc edition and the lets do another edition for the heck of it.

it is likely they want to keep selling theses for years to come so I suspect they will limit the # ed additions to just enough that makes them a pile of cash but dosnt kill the goose that layed the golden egg by pissing of collectors who like to see what they bought keep its value -- in this instance I would guess the amount that would fit in 1 container plus a few hundred shipped direct around the world ?

Anyone do 4 payments via ARH before? I'm a bit concerned it's doing something a bit weird. It says 4 payments (4 months) and my payments for death dealer say it'll end on Feb 12th which is 5 months (2 already October 12, November 12 + December 12 and January 12 left. Is this a mistake or what :<

I am on the same plan. All I can say is don't be worry about it.
It's probably a misprint or possibly it could be that the February Payment is the Shipping Fee Payment?
Either way All of it is documented on Paypal.
ARH is a real company. They are not gonna screw you for one extra month of payment.

We will have the nycc edition, arh edition,sideshow edition, frazetta museum edition,Christmas special edition, Easter edition,sdcc edition and the lets do another edition for the heck of it.

This is what I am afraid of.

Back