New female Promethus body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memnoch

Lt. Vulture
Reaction score
Dusty, or anyone, is that a new female Prometheus body on the Laura Croft 1/6 figure? The neck looks all new and so I think I and a lot of others here are curious.

how can ya tell its a new body and not just a neck mod? I'd be happy as anyone for a new female prometheus, but still, I thought we woulda heard about it.

how can ya tell its a new body and not just a neck mod? I'd be happy as anyone for a new female prometheus, but still, I thought we woulda heard about it.

Because even a new neck would require an entirely new torso as on SS's female Buck figures the neck is a solid piece on the torso.

Yes, can anyone confirm whether or not Lara has a new figure body? Dusty, are you there? Got any info you might be able to share with us?

Man, do we need a new female body.
I just for some reason don't see it happening. :monkey2

Maybe not for a while, but I believe they'll get around to it sooner or later. They could even be working on one at this very moment. I'm sure they are well aware of the limitations of the current bodies and are interested in expanding their options for future figures. Better sooner that later!

I would think with how long the Ilum Padme was in R and D they would have some great ideas for a new body. It seems like there are possible characters in many of their lines they could do once a new body was developed, off the top of my head i'm thinking Aayla Secura, Slave Leia and one of the more traditional Lara Croft outfits. I would think a new one would eventually pay for itself if they did those characters.

I am pretty sure most of the R&D on Padme was more related to her costume than the bosy she was on.

That's right because the costume changed from some kind of vinyl to a stretchy cloth. I thought tey altered the body to make it work but I could have heard that incorrectly somewhere.

The reason I doubt it is because the last updated body before Promethus was the current generation Female. The push I agree would be certain female figures like Aayla Secura, Darth Talon, and Lara Croft to force them to develop a new one, but I'm not confident Sideshow is very eager to make these characters anytime soon. The latest version Lara Croft will hold people over for a while.

Back