New Dr. Dooms are on the way!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the new Doom is a PF I wouldn't mind if it had a cloth cape/hood. He can join the rest of my clothed statues :) Cloth or fully sculpted I don't care, as long as SSC makes whatever they do look cool.

Ha ha if it ends up being a comiquette though. Then its 1/5 for sure.

If the new Doom is a PF I wouldn't mind if it had a cloth cape/hood. He can join the rest of my clothed statues :) Cloth or fully sculpted I don't care, as long as SSC makes whatever they do look cool.

We already have a cloth PF. It's time for some 1/4 scale fully sculpted love.

We already have a cloth PF. It's time for some 1/4 scale fully sculpted love.

"We" doesn't include me and many others so I'd be fine with a cloth hood. I found out the cloth PF existed last year, well after its release. And even if I did know about it I was broke in college when it came out. There will always be new collectors. I'm even missing my favorite character...

Either way I'll buy the new one if I think it looks good, cloth or not. I think the pose should dictate that type of decision anyway.

"We" doesn't include me and many others so I'd be fine with a cloth hood. I found out the cloth PF existed last year, well after its release. And even if I did know about it I was broke in college when it came out. There will always be new collectors. I'm even missing my favorite character...

Either way I'll buy the new one if I think it looks good, cloth or not. I think the pose should dictate that type of decision anyway.

I was so poor back then that I couldn't afford that Doom PF when it came out.. now there is no way that I can get the first Doom on secondary market. Can't wait to see what Sideshow has in store for us with the new Dr. Doom :yess::clap

While I can sympathize with your plight, there has already been a Doom PF released. If you don't care to spend a grand or more on it, I understand but it's out there for people who want it. However, there hasn't been a fully sculpted Doom from SSC yet. It is time. I'm not saying SSC shouldn't produce another Doom with a cloth cape. I 'm saying they should do it after a 1/4 fully sculpted Doom is released. People who don't want cloth on their statues have waited patiently for a fully sculpted Doom. As I have said, It's time for some fully sculpted love.

I'm down for anything Doom.

+1 :1-1: I will take a new Dr. Doom Premium Format, a Comiquette and a VS Diorama from Sideshow :yess: :clap

WinterSoldierandBlackWidowvs2.jpg

Last edited:
SIDESHOW Q&A - May 4th 2012 said:
Q. THE FUTURE FOUNDATION OF FANTASTIC FOUR STORYLINE HAS BEEN A GREAT READ FOR ME SO FAR. I REALLY LOVE THEIR WHITE COSTUME DESIGNS, ESPECIALLY DR. DOOM. DO YOU GUYS HAVE PLANS OF MAKING A DR. DOOM COMIQUETTE BASED ON THE FUTURE FOUNDATION DESIGN? HOW ABOUT A FANTASTIC FOUR VS DIORAMA WITH DR. DOOM IN THE TEAM? CHEERS!

A. The black and white Future Foundation costumes are fantastic indeed. We have plans for Dr. Doom, but first up will be more of a classic interpretation than anything modern storyline based.

^ Latest Update

I would've preferred a FF one and the the rest of the team... Ben, Reed, Suzie, maybe Spidey

Wow about time. You've been wanting it for some time.

It's all about the $$. I passed on it several times because I wanted a matching pair (reg & platinum) Soulfire Graces & Grey Hulk PF more then Doom. I had to sell some stuff to get the funds though :monkey2

At least after this, no more paying flipper prices after this :)

Last edited:

Congrats on your pick up. It's always a great feeling getting those hard to acquire pieces. I'm almost there with you Bro. I need to pick up X-MEN vs Sentinel 1 and I'll be all good from then on. It's the only piece I'm still tracking. Once I get it, I'll have every piece I really want in my collection. I just may trade or sell my 2nd Joker PF EX for that statue. Especially if the price keeps climbing. I have never spent more than $650 for a statue. I have a hard time giving over a grand up for the dio. Oh well, the hunt is still on.

It's all about the $$. I passed on it several times because I wanted a matching pair (reg & platinum) Soulfire Graces & Grey Hulk PF more then Doom. I had to sell some stuff to get the funds though :monkey2

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!:yess:

1247774388_Egfrd-L.jpg

Back