New Buffy - Faith!--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Buffy - Faith!

you mean something else is comeing

Here was a segment from the 'Ask Sideshow' on 7/9:

Question: The Buffy the Vampire Slayer Premium Format Figures are incredible, but everyone wants to know if there are going to be any more major characters like Willow, Faith, Zander, Giles, etc. made for this line?

Answer: We do not plan to continue the Premium Format Buffy line, but we are currently in development on new Buffy products in another format. We hope to share more news with you soon!

Now, they might be eluding to the Electric Tiki line, but I'm hoping it's a new line altogether!

omg omg omg omg. I hope this is a good representation of Eliza Dushku.
I have not seen any statues or figures that come anywhere near to capturing her look as yet. please dont disappoint.
im excited :D

So is this the Faith polystone statue they are referring to? I want an Eliza Dushku Faith! No animated version. Maybe, one day. Not now. Love Tiki's work though!

So is this the Faith polystone statue they are referring to? I want an Eliza Dushku Faith! No animated version. Maybe, one day. Not now. Love Tiki's work though!

That's how I feel, but again, I can't complain. This is a big plus for the Buffy line!

i just saw the tooned up version statue thingy.........boy i hope this isnt what they are referring too or i will be very very very disappointed. :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

:grouphug

I am No. 1 Buffy fan. You're No. 2. Close No. 2! :D

Not so fast. You do realize that there's only one way to settle this. Are you game? :cool:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5PvSnokAvyw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5PvSnokAvyw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

....:D

Personally I'm not a great fan of the Tikki range. I find them to be just...:confused:

Call me a dreamer but I would have much rather had a better 12" figure version of Faith, rather then some naff statue, especially an awful (doesn't look anything like the character) version. :lol

Personally I'm not a great fan of the Tikki range. I find them to be just...:confused:

Call me a dreamer but I would have much rather had a better 12" figure version of Faith, rather then some naff statue, especially an awful (doesn't look anything like the character) version. :lol

Keep the faith! (No pun intended.) I'm hoping for a new polystone line in the future! :lecture

Well I find statues a bit of a bore myself. Yes, I'm glad that I got my exclusive PF Spike and Angel, but I still prefer the 12" line myself and I know thats dead in the water. *sob*

Oh If only Hot Toys would do a 'POTA' and get the license to produce them. :rolleyes:

Well I find statues a bit of a bore myself. Yes, I'm glad that I got my exclusive PF Spike and Angel, but I still prefer the 12" line myself and I know thats dead in the water. *sob*

Oh If only Hot Toys would do a 'POTA' and get the license to produce them. :rolleyes:

Oh, I see. Well, either way, I'm hoping for a new line whatever it may be. The BTVS fans need something fresh from SS other than the Tiki line. (Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I think some form of an alternative is long overdue.)

There's got to be something else..........right?

So the big news turned out to be a faith statue that we've known about for over a year?

Oh I simply adore the Tiki line, they make me smile. And I'm starting to appreciate the statues and PFs more too. So happy to see Faith and I'm also just tickled to death to see the Disney Evil Queen.

Back