NEW Akuma "PF" statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep in mind, that it's a one-man company. Jerry plans to make more Street Fighters, as time permits. Anyway, subscribe to his myspace https://myspace.com/popcultureshocktoys

I believe he's got the rights to Resident Evil.. gotta check that up again.

If the info is still accurate, there are only 150 Shin Akumas!

street_fighter.jpg

Van Damme as Guile PF please :monkey5 ;)

Amanaman said:
Keep in mind, that it's a one-man company. Jerry plans to make more Street Fighters, as time permits. Anyway, subscribe to his myspace https://myspace.com/popcultureshocktoys

I believe he's got the rights to Resident Evil.. gotta check that up again.

If the info is still accurate, there are only 150 Shin Akumas!

what i want to know is will sideshow be offering the regular akuma with the red eyes and orange hair...thats the one i want

I hope I'll get the chance to preorder the Shin Akuma... He should be up for order in tonight's newsletter but with only 150 available I think He'll sell out fast...

Looks great, but I'm not a Street Fighter fan, but if he does some Resident Evil ones, oh yeah!

PosterBoyKelly said:
Looks great, but I'm not a Street Fighter fan, but if he does some Resident Evil ones, oh yeah!

PosterBoyKelly I think you read my thoughts :D I'd love to have Leon from re4 and Wesker from Rebirth (all characters would be great too :cool: )

I'm so pissed I missed these:monkey2....if any one is willing to part with theirs I'll pay a over retail within reason

Just got my Notice
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Shin Akuma Mixed Media 18-inch Figure from our Jerry Macaluso’s Pop Culture Shock Collectibles. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.:chew

Back