New addict from Houston Tx!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ser_Chris

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys, My names Chris. I just started getting into this 1/6 scale madness. I started out with some Star Wars guys from Sideshow, and finally broke down and bought the ANH Hot Toys Vader. Now I am started to get into the Romance of the 3 Kingdoms. I know comics and super heroes are very popular. So 3 Kingdoms is kind of niche in comparison. I recently (like 3 days ago) got my O-Soul Lu Bu. Pre ordered the 303 Guan Yu. In the future I hope to get the Inflames Monkey King to round up my 3 Kingdoms. I also have a Ned Stark, I would like a 1/6 scale of the Hound and Jaime in the future. Then I wish to make a gladiator. Theres some guy Kaustic Plastik? He makes really nice metal helmets and swords for 1/6 scale. Always wanted a little gladiator with a seamless body. Not really sure what else after that. I really like Mass Effect the video game series. I know they got some 1/6 scale guys but if I remember the quality and paint was kind of bad.

Anyways in all my 1/6 scale research this forum has helped me a lot so I figure I would sign up and share some pics. I am in the process of moving my computer desk from my room to downstairs. So thats where I shall be displaying all my collectibles after I get a desk and chair. Along with 1/6 scale figures I also like to collect replica weapons and memorabilia. Id like to get the valyrian steel Oathkeeper and Hounds Helmet in the future. They also have a life size replica of Sauron's mace. As well as Helmet. Oh so many things. But so little money.

Well, thanks for reading!

-Chris

10455343_10153559263599934_8986465101685746971_n.jpg

Back