network: warning (Halo Reach)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkage824

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi everyone
i have a situation. i woke up today to find my network on halo reach in the main menu saying: AVERAGE... i have not changed anything on my network, this just happened for no reason that i can see.
then later today it switched to: WARNING!
no i can't play a game without lag.
i tried turning everything off and back on. no luck
i then ran a speed test and i got the following results:

Ping: 28ms
Download speed: 11.68 mbps
Upload speed: 0.7 mbps

does anybody know what i should do to fix this?

Have you tried playing any other game online to compare? If other games are running lag free in matches, it's probably an an issue on Microsoft/Bungie server side.

That's my guess. Did a quick google search and didn't come up with many solutions on the Bungie forums.

Have you tried playing any other game online to compare? If other games are running lag free in matches, it's probably an an issue on Microsoft/Bungie server side.

That's my guess. Did a quick google search and didn't come up with many solutions on the Bungie forums.

I think Plasmid is right. I had this happen frequently with MW2 last year. I'd swap out another game, and yes it was just MW2.

seems to be ok so far today but still says warning...
i think il call shaw as my download and upload speeds should be better than that anyway.
does anybody here use shaw?
if so whats your experience with them like?
( i just switched from telus to shaw)

Mine is exactly the same , i was straight on the phone to SKY , but the said my line and connection was spot on.
And boy did Halo lag in strange ways too , but COD4 and BF2 did not so i guess it's all down to Bungie and Microsoft.

Back