Neo from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img0994nr.jpg

This looks great. Top notch work sunohc. Kato's outfit is awesome too of course, I'm just not a big fan of the look.

Finally ordered an unpainted head just now. :yess:

Hi everyone,

I'm realizing that I did not pack the glasses well, I apologize about that, I thought the figure was well suctioned in there will all the foam padding,

if anything is damaged with the sunglasses, let me know and I will send out replacements. Once again I apologize for this inconvenience

Daniel

Got my one today and as Daniel predicted the glasses arrived broken.:(

Now the figure itself ..outstanding:thud:, i new what to expect with Kato's tailoring so it was the sculpt and paint app that i had been really curious to see in-hand, i was not disappointed ..you could easily mistake this for a hot toys figure!:yess:

My only complaint with the figure is that the priest outfit keeps opening when i'm trying to pose the figure :gah: ..the magnets don't seem that strong and i can' help but touch the buttons when i'm trying to close it up and i really don't want to be touching those buttons that much.:panic:

Pics later.

Edit: ..Caucasion truetype!

Last edited:
Got my one today and as Daniel predicted the glasses arrived broken.:(

Now the figure itself ..outstanding:thud:, i new what to expect with Kato's tailoring so it was the sculpt and paint app that i had been really curious to see in-hand, i was not disappointed ..you could easily mistake this for a hot toys figure!:yess:

My only complaint with the figure is that the priest outfit keeps opening when i'm trying to pose the figure :gah: ..the magnets don't seem that strong and i can' help but touch the buttons when i'm trying to close it up and i really don't want to be touching those buttons that much.:panic:

Pics later.

Edit: ..Caucasion truetype!

Dear Calcifer,

Although the magnet is much more expensive than snap buttons, I prefer using it because it is not visible at side view.

In case you are unable to keep the opening satisfactorily closed in setting the same post as our picture, you can sent me back the jacket and i will check and replace the new magnet to you

Kato

Dear Calcifer,

Although the magnet is much more expensive than snap buttons, I prefer using it because it is not visible at side view.

In case you are unable to keep the opening satisfactorily closed in setting the same post as our picture, you can sent me back the jacket and i will check and replace the new magnet to you

Kato

Thanks kato but it's not that bad , besides once i have it posed i won't be touching it again.:)

hey paul, sorry about the glasses,
I've added you to the list for replacements as well, will ship them out asap

those pics look great, but with spidey, a little awkward dont you think? hahaha

daniel

Back