Need opinion on something

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timlim

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I originally wanted to collect 1:1 scale only but then i purchased some pfs and maquettes to put beside the lifesize bust. For example ironman mark6 maquette beside my mark3 bust... Now, im thinking of selling everything thats not 1:1 scale to buy more lifesize bust....

The question is, would a display be better with the lifesize bust beside the pf or maquette, plus a prop replica (mark3 and mark6 and arc reactor) or just concentrate on all lifesize bust?

Can i hear from some lifesize bust fanatics out there? Convince me pls?:) hehe

Id be giving up the ff:
1)joker pf
2)arriving batman pf
3)mark 6
4)war machine
5)skaar
6)bucky
7)red skull
8)thor comic

And id probably purchase with the extra cash
1)hcg batman
2)sideshow batman
3)robocop
4)t600 bust
And not pursue anything not 1:1 in the future....

I kept my busts separate from my PF's. I never tried to stagger the display it was too much work. I had my CM T-800 and TX behind their matching sideshow 1:1 heads on either side of my TV and they looked great tho.
I would get a couple of the heavy hitter PF's on your list that you have busts for already and see how the display works and go from there.

I kept my busts separate from my PF's. I never tried to stagger the display it was too much work. I had my CM T-800 and TX behind their matching sideshow 1:1 heads on either side of my TV and they looked great tho.
I would get a couple of the heavy hitter PF's on your list that you have busts for already and see how the display works and go from there.

This man knows what he's talking about. Has one of the best collections out there. As for me Im not as disciplined. I'm all over the place with my scale, makes the collection a bit messy but then again I don't display different scale items together.

Well my collections packed up in a shed... so I don't know that much haha, but thanks for the vote of confidence!
But there is no rule for a display it's just what's best for you. Basically 1:1 busts and PF's are ****ing awesome and you can't go wrong with both. Except Bucky, I'd skip him and get a comic Cap PF.

Hehe thanks for your opinion guys! Im still thinking of letting go of my pfs/maquettes.... Seems like some lifesize busts are harder to find than the pfs i have so ill just try to reaquire them in the future!

Do you know anyone at the "show your collection" that displays their collection like how i do?

I kind of do something like that with one of my shelves but that's because I'm trying to be conservative with space more than anything...

IMG_0430.jpg

I kind of do something like that with one of my shelves but that's because I'm trying to be conservative with space more than anything...

IMG_0430.jpg

I think your Cap and Wolverine Bust and PF shelf looks excellent.It works real nice.I can see you doing that with your Star Wars shelf also.It really gives the characters more dimension.Full character and a close up.Very cool.

Back