NECA PENNYWISE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA IT Movie Figures

BBTS just took some funds out of the old checking account for a special little clown I ordered what seems like ages ago. Super stoked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BBTS just took some funds out of the old checking account for a special little clown I ordered what seems like ages ago. Super stoked!

The fact that they took payment means they must have him in stock now, right?

He's available from Neca's eBay but $10.99 shipping yikes!

I can’t believe Target hasn’t go this in yet..it’s the theme of the section..horror and Neca :pfft:

The fact that they took payment means they must have him in stock now, right?

He's available from Neca's eBay but $10.99 shipping yikes!

I got the preorder arrival notice this morning which stated that it's in and shortly after I got the email about the funds being withdrawn [emoji869] I'm on the hunt for one at Target. They should be getting it in soon. The NECA figures sell out quickly around here (Houston)

Looks like the GameStop exclusive Pennywise set for October is already out and folks are starting to get theirs delivered. Found this on twitter.

DkHAiHtUUAAe1Lu.jpg

^ This one exceeded my expectations. The balloons issue can probably be fixed by twisting the wires up to an inch to the top. The holding point should be also higher.
But man, those heads are really something.

My new favorite...........
15e311be91b946a83966858c0e34afda.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just picked up 3 GameStop exclusives. Today was a good day.

[emoji41]
265abcc69288abb72b0c76f292d8dbcc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

At a quick glance it looked like he was sipping a drink through a straw from a cup made out of an arm.

Loving these 2! So iconic and the colors pop so well on the shelf.
2b2fdfa04115cbdac5db20bcee3f4e95.png
d4f067af3900913defad16a4421fc6b9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the curry penny via neca may be the best neca fig i have ever got, its so good. proportions, paint, sculpt all of it perfect and feels very solid inhand. only big nit-pick is no standard smiling head sculpt. they can include that with the spider ver deluxe box set....
:pray:

I'm going to monster mania and George will be there

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back