: NECA Pan’s Labyrinth del Toro Signature Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo Shrek

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is there a thread for these figures? I have not seen one. If not. here is my gift to you....a thread!! If so shut this down and link to the original. Here is Vancouver it appears the "The Pale" has been MIA with Ofelia "Leep Frogging" over him and being release about a month ago and now Faun release this week. Is this true for the rest of our great Country?

Saw Faun at Toy Traders this morning. Looked pretty good. Not a fan of the price though.

Saw Faun at Toy Traders this morning. Looked pretty good. Not a fan of the price though.

They called me on Wednesday saying they arrived. Went there in the evening and looked through the six they had. Bryan said they were short shipped. I picked up the best one as far as paint apps. I agree with you on the price I imagine its for the Toro license (extra $10) but its one of those figures that is unique. No plans of opening it will remain in the box. I asked about Pale Man and Brayan said he never arrived.

They called me on Wednesday saying they arrived. Went there in the evening and looked through the six they had. Bryan said they were short shipped. I picked up the best one as far as paint apps. I agree with you on the price I imagine its for the Toro license (extra $10) but its one of those figures that is unique. No plans of opening it will remain in the box. I asked about Pale Man and Brayan said he never arrived.

May have to pick him up then. This is one of the few lines I’d keep them moc. The design of the packaging looks great.

Came aross the Faun today at a local shop. Nearly immaculate paint app from NECA. There's no excuse for how poor their Aliens and Predators turn out after seeing what they could do with this guy.

I love all of these. But the Faun might be one of my favorite NECA figures ever. Very much looking forward to The Amphibian Man. I wonder who else might be in the pipeline.

Enlight1152.jpg

Came aross the Faun today at a local shop. Nearly immaculate paint app from NECA. There's no excuse for how poor their Aliens and Predators turn out after seeing what they could do with this guy.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. Saw the new Ultimate Predators last week and their paint app were horrible.

Back