NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- Chris (slir32)x4
-Daniel x1
-James Bigdaddy Morris x4
-steve gaspar x4
-texas finest x4

thanks guys :)

Just curious if the trench coat will be sold separately. I already have 2 Raphs and don’t need a 3rd just to have the trench coat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check ebay. Ppl have been parting his stuff out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

At about same price as buying Raphael...might as well just buy the figure and sell the first one...

WOW....just watched a review...he has less hands??? He only has one extra set...? That is different...although the hands swap out from Turtle to turtle....so no loss of hands in the parts box...

WOW....just watched a review...he has less hands??? He only has one extra set...? That is different...although the hands swap out from Turtle to turtle....so no loss of hands in the parts box...
Well when ya add coat,hat,backpack,bat all new items you have to cut something from the original. He was supposed to come with a newspaper. Now I gotta find someone to make one for me now.

Is anyone noticing if the disguise Raph is still loose in the torso?

I was hoping they might have fixed this problem like they did with the spots on Donnie.

I was hoping they might have fixed this problem like they did with the spots on Donnie.
Not sure. My original Raph never had an loose torso to begin with.

i think it random, my regular raph has the same problem

I posted the solution a page back, I might do it this weekend to fix him

Edit: I just tried to pull raphs torso apart cold and it didn't work, I'm 270 and have worked out for 24 years

2nd edit: this is the best line ever imo. Especially when considering the sculpts and $$$

Last edited:
Stoneys's stands came in now waiting on raph.
5c25db9ffa3a0c209a0057faa2511ddb.jpg
5d1d70aa4dc072480ef8dbddcad25672.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

taking some more preorders on my stand here (sewer plate with pegs), waiting a few more days before closing the sale guys and starting the job :)!

- Chris (slir32)x4
-Daniel x1
-James Bigdaddy Morris x4
-steve gaspar x4
-texas finest x4
- vivien la hyena guen x5

I was trying to modify a sewer lid from Thingiverse so I can insert the chubby doll stand base into it. However the models I've found have a lot of mesh errors when imported to edit. I'm gonna have to model one from scratch then 3d print.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wonder what's up with Neca at NY Toy Fair. I thought they said they were showing off Shredder this weekend and still nothing.
Did they confirm that? I want to see shredder too but if not, hopefully by SDCC.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Did they confirm that? I want to see shredder too but if not, hopefully by SDCC.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
They said they would TRY... Randy said in April well see Foot and a bit before SDCC well see Shredder.

Back