NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be worse . . .

mike.jpg

one thing for sure - he didn't have a long neck, broad shoulders and a small head.

d72004f6579b5928b53e4b4c3be31e72--ninja-turtles-movie-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles.jpg

mikey__tmnt_1990_by_gamerashley.jpg

Donatello-and-Michaelangelo.jpg

VEU0VTr.gif

but we'll have to live with what we get.

at least the face expression is excellent.
but giving him a muscle body of Leonardo, with biceps covered with veins, was clearly a mistake. he needed his own body.

We could always commission someone to sculpt a new one or even copy and blow that one up.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

We are getting great turtle figures, whats with all the complaining. Enjoy these. Its been a long time in the making for these figures

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yep. And we knew this from the beginning so it shouldn't be that much of an shocker.
i guess not everyone has read this thread from the beginning, like you or me.
there was a funny case not long ago when a question was asked right after several answers to the same question :)
aaand my point was to argue your "people are never happy" comment. people just discuss things that are brought up. unlike in a certain statues thread where people are trying to persuade themselves that an inferior product they get is magnificient :lol

i guess not everyone has read this thread from the beginning, like you or me.
there was a funny case not long ago when a question was asked right after several answers to the same question :)
aaand my point was to argue your "people are never happy" comment. people just discuss things that are brought up.
Yup I mean what can ya do. Nothing u can do to make neca make Mikes head bigger lol. So I'm happy that he'll be on the eBay Store in a few weeks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yup I mean what can ya do. Nothing u can do to make neca make Mikes head bigger lol.
definitely nothing. i doubt the sculpt could be replicated and painted to match the rest of the turtles.
i'm still hoping they'll revisit the figure. and if people were less happy (i counted only 2 mild worries since that last photo), it would have more chances to happen.

definitely nothing. i doubt the sculpt could be replicated and painted to match the rest of the turtles.
i'm still hoping they'll revisit the figure. and if people were less happy (i counted only 2 mild worries since that last photo), it would have more chances to happen.
Watch next year v2 with smaller body and popsicle stick and turtle wax accessories lol.

ha, gladly!
i didn't even figure out where to put them so that i could see them everyday, not just know that I HAVE A TURTLES GRAIL IN 3D FINALLY, so whatever they come up with within a year will be perfectly on time :)
and with zero interesting product from HT it's easy to pay half a HT price for each figure ($150 for a turtle if i'm lucky versus $250-300 for HT with shipping to me).

ha, gladly!
i didn't even figure out where to put them so that i could see them everyday, not just know that I HAVE A TURTLES GRAIL IN 3D FINALLY, so whatever they come up with within a year will be perfectly on time :)
and with zero interesting product from HT it's easy to pay half a HT price for each figure ($150 for a turtle if i'm lucky versus $250-300 for HT with shipping to me).
Yep same here have zero intrest in anything HT. I'm going all out for anything NECA TMNT.

Yep same here have zero intrest in anything HT.
(well i meant that HT doesn't make anything that interests me anymore, though the majority of my collection is HT. in your case i guess it's zero interest from the beginning)
I'm going all out for anything NECA TMNT.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/282381081566
i thought about buying it, as those sunset colors really touched something in me, but the seller completely ignored my questions about the set.
may be you will be interested instead.

(well i meant that HT doesn't make anything that interests me anymore, though the majority of my collection is HT. in your case i guess it's zero interest from the beginning)
I had a few hts but due to lack of posabablity and rubber body issues I sold them before it was too late. Not one regret of selling them.

Back