NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe they had 10 of them originally, can't see how it was legit, shipping to UK was free as well which can't be right.

it's the same scamming scheme that was used a couple of weeks ago with new HT skeleton.
the cheater sells 10 expensive figures for a symbolic price (it was $40 for the skeleton), then closes the account and disappears. ebay or paypal refund buyers and try to find the "seller" to get their money back.

That sucks. I'm pretty sure I came across one of those scammers several months ago, but luckily didn't get baited into paying. He was selling Black Chrome Armored Batman for like $85... He had Falcon at about the same price and several other Hot Toys listed under $100... At first I was like, "Man, this guy is desperate for cash and is just giving away his Hot Toys collection..." Then I saw he had fake feedback and I said, "Nope." Fake feedback was him selling single beads to his other friends (or his other accounts) in China. Peep their feedback, and they sell single beads and cheap Hot Toys too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$66 for a $100 figure is more reasonable than $40 for a $200 figure. It was probably legit.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/162610984105
it's available again! feedback of 34, only one of them visible, $69 for a turtle, 10 turtles still available and 4 already sold. the guy must have found a transporting box of Raphaels that fell out of a HT truck! you can try :monkey3

I questioned the seller last week and have yet to receive a response. Take that as you will......

" I've only got one thought. This guy knows where Splinter is!! "
cfb2af507a7bcff8bbeaa976cb671db3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

thanks.
i wonder if it is safer to wait for a second batch or there will be none.
The rest have had second batches so when Undercover Raph ships the second shipment of Mikey will most likely happen. Along with additional shipments of Don,Raph and Leo.

The rest have had second batches
Leonardo as well? i thought there was only one batch.
the only thing that bothers me that every next batch can be better than previous. i can't afford just buying new and throwing away old ones - and have no way of displaying or selling them.

Leonardo as well? i thought there was only one batch.
the only thing that bothers me that every next batch can be better than previous. i can't afford just buying new and throwing away old ones - and have no way of displaying or selling them.
Leonardo just came out but in September they are all getting additional batches.

Back