NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA - 1/4 Ninja Turtles – Complete Set Comparison Video

Mike's head doesn't look small at all!!!
perfect.
thanks!
in fact he's looking taller than others in your video. and a lot stronger. and with a very weird bright yellow front shell. what the hell. ????

With Leo they got theirs really quick I want to say within a week if I remember correctly
You should check Neca calendar on their site for the date they ship to retailers, BBTS usually gets theirs around 10/15 days after that day

Just seen Jon Deak's Michelangelo review and all my fears over Mikey's head have been squashed, he looks amazing, actually looks like the best headsculpt out of the four in my opinion, Now can't wait to get my favourite Turtle!!!

The brothers are finally complete! Review of Mikey uploading now.
1d9b5a2ed38eec4159cf1601f2333adf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy Santa Claus sheeeeeeet. damn brother that is a nice camera!!! that picture is so crispy I want to put butter on it and eat it for toast

Great picture of the four together, although your Donnie looks likes he's had one too many beers and the only thing that's keeping him up is his staff! :rotfl

Mike's head doesn't look small at all!!!
perfect.
thanks!
in fact he's looking taller than others in your video. and a lot stronger. and with a very weird bright yellow front shell. what the hell. ????

You're Welcome Bro! Happy to have helped :)

Why create thread for this crap video ? just put in the thread WTF?:slap

his plastic part of the mask is plastic-glossy, his belly is super yellow and clean.
Neca definitely changed something in production with him, and it's for worse.

Back