NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the advice all in terms of the QC issues! I'll keep you posted in regards to developments. I had to reach out to NECA directly because Toys'R'Us could not guarantee that the replacement would not have any issues, as they do not offer a service that opens boxes to inspect the item.

Also, Merry Christmas!

Just watched the movie for the first time in ages. I just don't think there's ever going to be a better turtle film. I really enjoyed it and I'm stoked for the figures.

The first TMNT has aged better because of the darker tone/themes.

But as a kid in 1990, it was a little shocking to see the movie in the theater since I had come from the more childish Animated cartoon. I had no prior exposure to the Eastman/Laird comics. It was an eye opener.

Well I guess you will be able to get Leo is that arms up and swords pose.

99d9c368579ce3c66ad615bbbe5ffa4d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

:yess: relieved that Leo can have this articulation

Me to was a bit dispoint I'd have to bend his elbows but nope.... This guy has about the same articulation as the figuarts minus the bicep swivel and butterfly joint.

Well, he just got here. And this thing if freaking tremendous, i duno why but i just didnt expect it to be this big. Kinda rethinking these now.

Its one thing to see pictures and read the specs and another to actually see it in person I think. Same deal with the Alien Queen and Spider Gremlin NECA have done. Fans can tell you how cool and big these are in their scale, but its another thing to see how cool they are in person.

I will say though the big size is making me rethink these too. Maybe I will just get Donnie and Leo and call it a day.

Its one thing to see pictures and read the specs and another to actually see it in person I think. Same deal with the Alien Queen and Spider Gremlin NECA have done. Fans can tell you how cool and big these are in their scale, but its another thing to see how cool they are in person.

I will say though the big size is making me rethink these too. Maybe I will just get Donnie and Leo and call it a day.

Bruh, this thing is legit huge. But they are a quartet. I feel like its all or nothing.

That's because the actors in The Ninja Turtle suits were like 5 feet tall. Affleck is like 6 feet tall so the scale is perfect actually

That's because the actors in The Ninja Turtle suits were like 5 feet tall. Affleck is like 6 feet tall so the scale is perfect actually

Yeah all the suit actors were 5'5 at most. Mikey was shorter... Affleck is 6'4 so it scales perfectly IMO...

Wasnt the guy who played donny the same actor who says "we have been waiting for you miss oneill, we came to DEWIVER a message" ? :rotfl

Wasnt the guy who played donny the same actor who says "we have been waiting for you miss oneill, we came to DEWIVER a message" ? :rotfl

The actors who wore the turtle suits*also had cameo roles in the film: Josh Pais*(Raphael) plays a passenger in the back of a taxicab right after Raphael hops on the cab's hood;*Michelan Sisti (Michaelangelo) plays the pizza delivery guy;*Leif Tilden (Donatello) plays the Foot messenger that meets April in the subway station;*and David Forman (Leonardo) plays a gang member in the warehouse during Casey Jones' fight with Tatsu.

I thought the passenger in the taxi that said " what the hell was that " was just Raphael's voice ,not the actor who was inside the suit. I could be wrong

Back