NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$100 says heat win another title before lakers do.

Now this s--t here is funny!!!:lol

This will be great to watch the Lakers piss all over your parade. Until June, keep believing that train of thought. Makes it all that much harder of a let down for you...:yess: And a lot for us ammo to ride you until the next time you proclaim a NBA title...:cuckoo:

The 2013 season shall be interesting. I'm not strictly a Lakeshow fan, but I would like Kobe to get his 6th this year.

So then I guess you're from Dallas, Phoenix, Los Angeles and everywhere else that Steve Nash has played since you're an NBA whore like Bumblewagon?

First rule of trolling, if you're gonna diss make sure the diss isn't applicable to the person making the insult. :lol God you're a dope.

hey genius, it explains exactly why I follow a certain player and not a team. where im from we don't have any pro sport teams, so unlike you bandwagon wannabes, i don't pretend to be a die hard fan of a city and team that I have no association with.

Now go hug your boyfriend dungar and cry on each other's shoulders because your spurs are going to get demolished.

Now this s--t here is funny!!!:lol

This will be great to watch the Lakers piss all over your parade. Until June, keep believing that train of thought. Makes it all that much harder of a let down for you...:yess: And a lot for us ammo to ride you until the next time you proclaim a NBA title...:cuckoo:

C'mon man, your just as cocky as wake, but you make fun of him. Lakers are far from a lock for title. I still say if okc is healthy come playoff time, they will take the lakers. I hope they are so bodie and I can wager. It just so happens Miami got better too.

hey genius, it explains exactly why I follow a certain player and not a team. where im from we don't have any pro sport teams, so unlike you bandwagon wannabes, i don't pretend to be a die hard fan of a city and team that I have no association with.

Now go hug your boyfriend dungar and cry on each other's shoulders because your spurs are going to get demolished.

Wait so because your state doesn't have a set team you don't follow a team? Can't decide for yourself? Does someone dress you in the morning too? :rotfl What's a bandwagon wanna be any way? Doesn't describe me. Was a fun before they drafted Duncan and one year was the second worst team in the league and I still stuck by them.

C'mon man, your just as cocky as wake, but you make fun of him. Lakers are far from a lock for title. I still say if okc is healthy come playoff time, they will take the lakers. I hope they are so bodie and I can wager. It just so happens Miami got better too.

The season hasn't even started yet and people are acting like it's gonna be Lakers and Heat 100%, sure both team could be considered favorites and on paper (said it again) the Lakers have an amazing team, but we still have 82 games to play, not to mention playoff games, anything can happen.

The season hasn't even started yet and people are acting like it's gonna be Lakers and Heat 100%, sure both team could be considered favorites and on paper (said it again) the Lakers have an amazing team, but we still have 82 games to play, not to mention playoff games, anything can happen.

Just remember when the Spurs lose to blame the refs, cause we all know it's all the refs fault when the Spurs lose. :lol

Last edited:
Just remember when the Spurs lose to blame the refs, cause we all know it's all the refs fault when the Spurs lose. :lol

The thing is, almost every NBA fan thats watched the video knows the Spurs were screwed that game. There is no excuse for the three loses before it though. Man, you must be really jealous of the Spurs,all the hating you do, sucks to be a magic fan, oh wait you're a laker fan now. :rotfl:rotfl

Me, cocky, I agree with that statement. I just want the chance to see them in the title game. Then it's going to be a new ball game. This is going to be a great season for us Lakers fans.

No post on here for a while, figured I may as well bump with a Shaq quote.
Shaq on Tim Duncan:
The Spurs won because of Tim Duncan, a guy I could never break. I could talk trash to Patrick Ewing, get in David Robinson’s face, get a rise out of Alonzo Mourning, but when I went at Tim he’d look at me like he was bored and then say, “Hey, Shaq, watch this shot right here off the glass.”

Guess he's the same way on the court as he seems to onlookers. Duncan's always been a great team player.

No post on here for a while, figured I may as well bump with a Shaq quote.
Shaq on Tim Duncan:
The Spurs won because of Tim Duncan, a guy I could never break. I could talk trash to Patrick Ewing, get in David Robinson’s face, get a rise out of Alonzo Mourning, but when I went at Tim he’d look at me like he was bored and then say, “Hey, Shaq, watch this shot right here off the glass.”

thats nice, too bad tim is done with his championship runs.

Shaq has also said Duncan is the only guy who could guard him, and Nash you may be right, however, Duncan has nothing left to prove. I still wouldn't count him out yet though.

Back