NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I'll admit I was wrong. The 1st half of the season was a mirage, more so with the bench cause they played so well in the beginning, now nobody is contributing. As for Wade, have no idea WTH has happened to him. He's always hurt now, and has turned into a no show like Lebron in the finals, and is sadly turning into a very dirty player who complains as much as Kobe about every no call. Without Bosh, I don't expect them to win the series. If Lebron doesn't put up crazy numbers like the old days when he carried the Cavs to the finals, it will be over quick. I like coach Spo, but they need a new coach and need to get younger.

I think the Pacers will go to the finals this year (funny how I was laughing at Denger earlier about that, but that was before Rose, Noah and Bosh went down to injuries :medic), but I think it's the Spurs to lose now because they have homecourt. Pacers are a good team, but without a "closer", they will never win it all.

Hey at least you admit you laughed and are now probably wrong, just doubt me in the future. :wink1:

Spurs down by 24? ¯\(ツ)/¯ No problem.

Team ain't f'n around this season :)

Yep, Duncan is getting his 5th ring this year, been saying it all year, people here laughed and called them western conference frauds but it's all good, I knew they would do it. this team is so good and better then then 07 team. Splitter is vastly underrated and they picked up great players like Boris Diaw and Danny green for nothing. Not to mention Kawhai lenoard is really doing well. Assuming they do win it this year I'd love to see them repeat as it's the one thing I can say Timmy hasn't done yet.

^^ yep. And one thing that really amazes me that no one really talks about is how they cannot attract a marquee free agent for the life of them, so they find other ways to reinvigorate the team. Whether it's cast offs, draft picks or Euros it doesn't matter. They find a way to win year in and year out.

They are truly an amazing franchise...

Coming back from that much against anyone is impressive but its the Clippers. Not like they did it against the other team from LA or OKC out west. So saying they ARE going to win a 5th ring this year is as silly as Lebron and company saying what they said.

I'm not basing if off this one win, i've been saying it all year :lol

I guess we'll see how silly my statement is after the finals.

Back