NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noop Spurs are a better team.

1.they have a better record.. so what

2. they beat the thunder twice already..so what..
3. they are much deeper a team. The thunder has only been lead by Harden, Durant and Westbrook, The Spurs have like 8 different leading sorcerers on any given night. disagree on the depth and only 7 matter come plaoffs. i like their seven much better
4. they have a better coach agree, but theirs aint bad

hence, Spurs > Thunder, any questions? yup your math is wrong..

[:lol]

looking forward to fridays game

Really? You think the thunder have a better 7 then the Spurs? to me that's :lol worthy. The Thunder have 3 good players and Harden is pushing it as a big three.

yup i do w/o a doubt. i dont love your roster. youre just a well coached team w. a core thats been w. eachother for a loooong time. okc has a bunch of stallions. surge and perkins are a strong front line to go w. those other guys. you so cwazy..

yup i do w/o a doubt. i dont love your roster. youre just a well coached team w. a core thats been w. eachother for a loooong time. okc has a bunch of stallions. surge and perkins are a strong front line to go w. those other guys. you so cwazy..

I wonder what your excuse will be after we win playoff series after playoff series. Actually, it doesn't matter, just can't wait for it to happen. The Spurs are 12 deep and I can honestly say this is the best Spurs team I've personally seen in years, maybe even better then the 07 championship team

One season with injuries and we're gonna rush to judgement? Jordan missed almost all of his second season, Kobe did the same thing, bird was hurt all the time, and magic I think had a season where he missed a bunch. I'll reserve judgement a little longer on if he has the make up or not. As far as mentally I think he's on par with them. He hates losing as much as those guys did it seems from everything I've seen.

great player. just think he has some teddybear in him.

Kobe will probably go 6 for 28 tonight and kill whatever momentum the Kobe-less team built without him....

I sure hope not but it wouldn't surprise me if he did. Now if he comes back and be more of a selective scorer. Watch out rest of the league come playoff time.

The Knicks are so weird. Any given day if they have 1 of their stars they are ok. Have 2 or 3 of them in the lineup and they don't have a clue.

FACT: Lakers are actually a much better team without Kobe than with.

So when Kobe comes back, I will feel even less threatened by LA :wave

You can qualify it as much as you like but facts are facts. I'll stand by my statement: statistically this season they are a better team without Kobe than with.

Kobe's plus/minus tonight? -20
lmao-1.gif

Lakers better trade Kobe while they still have time to find some value for him :lol

you were already a joke before. after this statement please just do us all a favor and leave this thread.

haha.jpg

Last edited:
Back