• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale N/A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MW Sherlock;HT IM Stealth Mk III;Sunohc Morpheus

Maybe you should write down you do not ship overseas and you have to declare real value for insurance purposes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: MW Sherlock;HT IM Stealth Mk III;Sunohc Morpheus

Maybe you should read the listing. It already had been saying that I ship only within the US and Canada. I have just changed this to be shipping only within the US. People in Canada have been asking for a low value on the customs form and while I understand the desire to avoid paying a tariff on the real value, I think this request puts an unreasonable amount of risk on the seller because you cannot insure the full value. Because I no longer am willing to ship outside the US, there is no need to add any statements about customs forms to my listings.

Maybe you should write down you do not ship overseas and you have to declare real value for insurance purposes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: MW Sherlock;HT T-800,IM Mk.3 Stealth,GotG set;Sunohc Morpheus,Neo;VM Max;Qmx Mal.

PM sent

Back