Mysterious X3 Maquette Disappearance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolidLiquidFox said:
I would like to see who will complain on nakedness with that one

Not me !!!!!! Bring on naked mystique maquette..

Did anyone here actually get a chance to pre-order them, or am I the only one that is going to be getting these? Maybe they will become even more limited than the Grey Hulk:cool:

noseeb13 said:
Did anyone here actually get a chance to pre-order them, or am I the only one that is going to be getting these? Maybe they will become even more limited than the Grey Hulk:cool:

You hear that guys !!!!!!!!! This guy actually ordered a naked beast maquette:horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :google :google :google :google !!!!!!

Just jokking noseeb.....

Last edited:
I just hope they put some pants on the final version. If not I may have to make a little uniform for him.

I think the problem with the Beast statue isn't that he's naked, but that he's missing his genitals. Not that anybody would want to see them, it's just that he was always wearing pants so it was never an issue, but without them, my brain says they should be visible wither you like it or not. If his hair was longer over his entire body like Chewbacca it would also be a non-issue.

Finally !!!!! The not so great return of the blue naked beast.....:google :google :google

noseeb13 said:
I just hope they put some pants on the final version. If not I may have to make a little uniform for him.

A lab coat would be easier and prolly look pretty cool. I love the charactor of Beast, but can't see putting this androgenous guy on my shelf.

I like both characters but just don't know if I like them that much. Just a little too pricey right now.

Back