Myers/Loomis sculpts (1978)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
DSC04926.jpg

DSC04928.jpg

DSC04929.jpg

DSC04930.jpg

DSC04931.jpg

DSC04932.jpg

DSC04934.jpg

DSC04936.jpg

DSC04940.jpg

The Myers sculpt is awesome! Im going to have to get one when i have the money :D
The Loomis sculpt is also very tempting :monkey5

Thanks, guys! These were both a real labor of love. Myers I did last Fall, I think. Loomis has been a WIP since that time; slowly evolving a bit at a time. Castings of Loomis are $20.00 unpainted, $35.00 painted. Myers is $40.00 painted (due to the hair). If you want an unpainted Myers, hair supplied but unattached, it's $25.00. The Myers head also has a seperate ball jointed neck. I may do a Tony Moran (unmasked Michael in that 1.5 second shot) that will be interchangeable with the mask. Depends if anyone would be interested.

Kinda wish I had done Loomis without the beard and then added it later. Would have made a great 007 Blofeld with a little prosthetic work.

And I still have my Rob Zombie Myers/Loomis heads, too. I know Anton is just dying for a set of those!:lol

And I still have my Rob Zombie Myers/Loomis heads, too. I know Anton is just dying for a set of those!:lol

(In my best Fred Flintstone voice)..."Droll, Wilma. Very droll.:lol:lol"

There are only two Sam Loomis. One of them was having an affair with marion Crane, and The other was Donald Pleasence. Malcom Who? Rob What? Oh....feces. I remember now.:rotfl:rotfl Your head sculpts are better than the movie. They give an artistic flair to well, you know......

I know how artists are. I paint and build kits myself. Unless the mood hits, you can go weeks without touching something. Then , knock 20 things out in 3 days because creativity "hits you". :horror

That being said, how long of a wait from pay time to actually holding Sam Loomis' decapitated head in 1/6 scale in my claws? Cause you know I've gotta have that Donal Pleasence one.:chew

Loomis looks great Shawn, having followed your work on the Pleasance version from the start, it's amazing to see this culmination of work put into it, and it's paid off, it looks great and it's very clear having seen all the iterations of this portrait, you've poured a lot into it, kudos.

"Death has come to your little town Sheriff, you can either ignore it or you can help me to stop it."

I know how artists are. I paint and build kits myself. Unless the mood hits, you can go weeks without touching something. Then , knock 20 things out in 3 days because creativity "hits you". :horror

That being said, how long of a wait from pay time to actually holding Sam Loomis' decapitated head in 1/6 scale in my claws? Cause you know I've gotta have that Donal Pleasence one.:chew

Too true! :lol I still work, even when I'm not completely inspired. When not inspired by the work itself I stay inspired by the fact that I still have some stuff backloged and overdue. Thankfully, that's all catching up fast.

Luckily, unpainted heads I can turn around fast. I can start shipping Loomis heads at the end of the week. I need to order rubber for the mold. Order that Tuesday, get it Wednesday afternoon and pour that mold Wednesday night. I can start casting Thursday night, so they can start going out Saturday.

Evilface... Goin out Tuesday morning. Sorry to hold that up. As I was packing it up for you I noticed the neck wasn't in there. And, of course, it was because I hadn't made one to go with this sculpt :banghead No big deal, I just had to cast one of the many styles I have around here and cut it down really short, make a little mold and cast it. This sculpt requires a really short neck to avoid that giraffe thing.

A couple quick shots of TheObsoleteMan's painted Loomis. Needs just a little touching up, then I can seal it.

DSC05113.jpg

DSC05115.jpg

Back