My X-23 Replacement & Psylocke Vs. Spiral Ex. Dio Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black cat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I received both of these today and my X-23 replacement is great (Yay for not having wiggly boot syndrome) and I even got a low number on this one. I also recieved my Psylocke vs. Spiral Diorama Ex. and most of Spiral's arms do not want to fit right, the magnets are not strong enough, and one of Psylocke's arms doesn't even have a magnet so I can't use it. Also, I'm just not liking it as well. I took some pics though so enjoy.

X-23.jpg

X232.jpg

X23%20back.jpg

Box.jpg

vs%20front1.jpg

vs%20front%202.jpg

Psylocke.jpg

Spiral.jpg

vs%20behind.jpg

Hmm, why are spiral's eyes and teeth yellow? It looks like they reworked the face on Psylocke?... Looks pretty good. Still don't like the EX though.

Nice statues... waiting to get mine next tuesday. Hopefully all in gd condition ;)

IMO The main problem with this dio is that it is way overpriced for what it is (two tiny females etcetc..). Certainly Not at the same level of other Dios

marvel dio's are becoming more and more fails by the minute,IMO..What has become of this once great line...? :huh

Great character (Psylocke) but completely boring dio. Aside from it being Psylocke, does anyone even really care about the battle between these two? I dont....

Same thing with punisher vs daredevil. :sleep:sleep:sleep

IMO, Sideshow is trying a bit TOO hard to come up with something different. stick to the classics and it will sell out every time.

Great character (Psylocke) but completely boring dio. Aside from it being Psylocke, does anyone even really care about the battle between these two? I dont....

IMO, Sideshow is trying a bit TOO hard to come up with something different. stick to the classics and it will sell out every time.

Yeah you're right it is pretty plain and boring now that I think about it.

They did a classic... iron man/namor, and there really wasn't much interest in that thread. I think Dracula/Blade actually has more postings in it's thread? Also, the reg IM/Namor dio is still aval?

Psy/Spi dio isn't that bad, but it's not really good either. Dosen't help Spiral is innaccurate.

Last edited:
I didn't like the classic Ironman vs Namor dio at all. I'm more interested in Modern costumes.

Would love to see Hulk vs. Wolverine though and Ironman vs. Mandarin

Back