my wip darth talon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres a few more shots.still have to do some more tattoos and paint the hands,and add boots and armor plates to the legs and arms and her panties.

Nice work. :hi5: Looks like you are using a TBL PHICEN Female Body and gentle giant Talon head and lightsaber? I have those 2 pieces with the idea of doing a Talon also, how did you go about painting the body?

Nice work. :hi5: Looks like you are using a TBL PHICEN Female Body and gentle giant Talon head and lightsaber? I have those 2 pieces with the idea of doing a Talon also, how did you go about painting the body?

I sculpted the saber and her bra.I have to glue the back of her bra on still,after I paint the bra gun metal and give it a gloss coat.the head is g.g. but I customized her tentacles to come off.they are attached by magnets,that way they can be turned.I will be casting up a straight tentacle to swap out the one that is going over her shoulder.that way I can change her out from time to time.Im going to make her a custom pair of panties and cast the plates that go over the panties and hang the tassels off it to.as for the body it is the seamless rubber body.I painted her with pastels.and tattos are permanent ink fine tip markers.I still have quite a few more tattoos to put on her.

Mike, did you use Acrylic paint? I'm asking since the material is different from the normal bodies as far as being soft instead of hard plastic, I want to make sure I don't get sticky paint apps. Thanks. :)

Mike, did you use Acrylic paint? I'm asking since the material is different from the normal bodies as far as being soft instead of hard plastic, I want to make sure I don't get sticky paint apps. Thanks. :)

no dude.I used pastel chaulks.grind it up and apply it with a wet brush.it actually soaks into the rubber sorta.it will permanently stain the rubber,so make sure you test an area that wont be exposed before covering the whole body.

How did you get the bust-up apart?Is there a special trick, or just good old brute force? I just acquired a GG Slave Leia bust up, and I'm half thinking of trying to pull a mold off her head, if I can get it off without damage...PS

That looks great so far bobamike, awesome job. It seems to be coming together really nicely, can't wait to see the complete finished version.

Back