• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My want to buy list:hot toys & 12 inches

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wahjoe

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm from Indonesia, looking for several 12 inches figures,most of it are hot toys:
- Hot Toys Avengers Hawkeye
- FoxBox Studio Hermes
- Hot Toys War Machine Normal
- Project BM Kamen Rider Ichigo The Next
- Project BM Kamen Rider Niigo The Next
- Project BM Kamen Rider V3 The Next
- Hot Toys Sarah Connor Normal
- Hot Toys T-600 Martin Laing
- Enterbay Ip Man

already got :
- Luke Skywalker DX 07 SS Exclusive version - got one from ebay
- Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI Avengers / Exclusive Ver. - got one from a friend
- Hot Toys Superman 2 in 1 (Superman Returns)- got one from ebay
- Hot Toys Billy Sole - got one from a friend
- Hot Toys Spider-Man 3 Red - got one from a friend

Please note that I hope a reasonable price,and looking for the best offer.

If you can't do shipping to Indonesia, I have a friend in US that can help by ship your goods to him. For payment, prefer paypal. Or just list your item in ebay, and we'll do transaction from there.

Cheers

Last edited:
1 post... And a friend in the us as a middle man... Don't expect many bites my friend

thanks for the advice, I've been visiting this forum for quite some time, but only registering recently. I thought that my friend in the US could help the seller to easily ship any offered goods, it works when I do transaction in ebay (i'm an active ebay user)

I am open to suggestion, and if this thread is violate any rules, please just advice me mod :)

No doesnt violate rules, but it looks bad on the surface, thats all. and by people shipping to someone else instead of you it may leave them open to getting screwed because the liability would fall on them for not sending the package, then their out a figure and you get a refund (and possibly their figure)

I've got the BM Project Ichigo and Nigo. Send me a message. I'm the original owner and its never been removed from packaging. Only opened for inspection.

Updating few info,,and really2 want to get this one :

- Luke Skywalker DX 07 SS Exclusive version
- Hot Toys Avengers Hawkeye

anybody ?

Last edited:
edited, got the HT DX 07 Luke Skywalker exclusive, there goes my budget for June haha

Hi guys due to the recent events happening to a lot of guys selling and losing out on the board as well as buying I thought I suggested these actions for this type of sale to maybe help......

Wahjoe I would suggest you giving the full information of your USA contact including phone number, email and address up front to all sellers to confirm the deals and shipping info in a personal pm, to many guys have been screwed blued and tattooed recently to much money has been lost and to much fake fraudulent stuff been happening.

I am not trying to discourage the buying or selling of items at all so please do not take it that way. But I would suggest that

1) the destination of the packages has a confirmed paypal address so that when the items arrive they are to the same address as on your paypal if not
And something happens your protected as well as the seller.

2) the destination receivers name and address and contact details be provided to the seller to follow up to make sure it is 100% legit! as proof this is
A coordinated group effort since you say he is a FRIEND and he is HELPING you that must be confirmed personally for the sellers part.

3) confirmation to seller of your personal details etc.

We have to protect the guys on the board as well as protect you of your legitimacy. Hope this helps everyone in a fair manner

Back