My top 10 most wanted 1/6 figures: Fighting game Edition!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice video, I am a diehard SF2 fan myself, fighting games are my favorite genre. I will say I'm not as keen on the newer entries of SF (IV, V), I'm more of a fan of the 2D sprite fighters. 3D realm I prefer the Tekken series most. 2D I really love all things Capcom, Arc System Works, Sammy, and SNK. Shmups are my very close second love.

@BrooklynWolf X i loved your video!! My top would be Ken, chun li, cammy guile Akuma bison Vega Sakura. As you can tell I’m a street fighter fan most at heart. It just sucks Iconiq releases are so slow. We still don’t have a ken pre order… imagine how long it will take to be 5 fighters deep at this rate?

@BrooklynWolf X i loved your video!! My top would be Ken, chun li, cammy guile Akuma bison Vega Sakura. As you can tell I’m a street fighter fan most at heart. It just sucks Iconiq releases are so slow. We still don’t have a ken pre order… imagine how long it will take to be 5 fighters deep at this rate?

Thanks man!

Yeah man, it’s taking unusually long for Ken to show up. I’m actually getting concerned.

Your most wanted choices are solid. Honestly I don’t think anyone can make any wrong choices here.

Nice video, I am a diehard SF2 fan myself, fighting games are my favorite genre. I will say I'm not as keen on the newer entries of SF (IV, V), I'm more of a fan of the 2D sprite fighters. 3D realm I prefer the Tekken series most. 2D I really love all things Capcom, Arc System Works, Sammy, and SNK. Shmups are my very close second love.

There’s a magical quality with 2D sprites. The artists and animators back in the day were masters of their craft.

That’s not to say I don’t appreciate SFIV or V...but they’re already looking dated.

But them 2D games? Timeless.

Man, I really want some tekken figures now. At least the Mishimas. I hope Tekken 8 can generate enough hype to get some companies to produce them

Screenshot (4).png

As far as fighting games go, im only interested in Mortal Kombat for the most part, could never get into the other stuff. That being said, Im a HUGE MK fan. These are my top 5 most wanted, Kitana being my most wanted as my main in MK and favorite character. The other 4 are just characters I love the design of or enjoy playing in game. honorable mentions would be Kenshi and Sindel.

1678424507212.png

1678424517519.png

I am (very) slowly working on a full custom figure for a MK11 Mileena sculpt I got in a few months back. I'm going for her MK3 style look but from MK11 to get more detail into the outfit. Probably wont be done for a year or 2 due to how much this thing will cost me but I'm excited to have it. I'm tempted to ask the sculptor if he could reuse Mileena's sculpt and resculpt the bottom half into Kitana so i can have the sisters together.

Your top 5 picks are solid. And that mileena is looking sweeeet! Can’t wait to see the final product.

I want Liu Kang and Kung Lao. Gotta get my shaolin monks!

Back