My T-800 Endo bust: Custom and mean :-)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it.. I dont like the covers they use either, even though thats the look of the eyes in T3 and TS.. I find the original eyes too bright also. I Built one of those ebay endoskull recasts and the led's it came with look good too.. A nice red glow and no grid on them.

Maybe I will try that when I get my combat endo.

Hi T.W.G.,

Were you able to find these lenses in Germany or elsewhere? I have no idea what I'm looking for, maybe you can help me find it? Let me know.

Thank you.

Hi T.W.G.,

Were you able to find these lenses in Germany or elsewhere? I have no idea what I'm looking for, maybe you can help me find it? Let me know.

Thank you.

Hi,

I still haven't found a source to get these lenses. I didn't know it's THAT hard to find.
I'm updating as soon as I found a source that can provide enough(!) lenses.

Hi T.W.G.,

As a matter of fact I was able to find some myself last few days but they are still very hard to find, either you need to buy 200 of them, or order for at least 50 euros of other electronic parts.

But I was send some for free, as a sample. For all the people who like to know, it is the:
Strada-C2-RE LENS SERIES

For sale at: Digikey, Cutter and Farnell.

Back