My Statue/Figure Photography.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Camera Test.

If you laugh at me i'll just beat the crap out of you even worse than i'm going to anyway. :lol

I've only got the kit lens at the mo but plan on getting a new one one when i can stop buying SS stuff. You're a great brother cos you bought him a Canon 450D as well didn't you? wanna be my brother? :lol ;)

1. If you laugh at me i'll just beat the crap out of you even worse than i'm going to anyway. :lol

2. I've only got the kit lens at the mo but plan on getting a new one one when i can stop buying SS stuff. 3. You're a great brother cos you bought him a Canon 450D as well didn't you? 4. wanna be my brother? :lol ;)

1. Like i said before: BRING IT OOONNN!!!!

2. Sooo, never? :D

3. Yeah, i got him the kit. I'm finacing his hobby :lol

4. I don't know, i hear sisters can be a pain in the ass :monkey3

1 :lol

2 yeah in 2015 lol

3 it sure seems like it, what is it that he's into taking pics of?

4 Witty little bastard aren't you? :lol ;)

1 :lol

2 yeah in 2015 lol

3 it sure seems like it, what is it that he's into taking pics of?

4 Witty little bastard aren't you? :lol ;)

2. :lol

3. Not sure but he's taken alot of pictures of his son and girlfriend and his dog, before they had to give him away. I just think he likes photography in general. He damn well better :lol

4. You know it! :yess:

3. Not sure but he's taken alot of pictures of his son and girlfriend and his dog, before they had to give him away. I just think he likes photography in general. He damn well better :lol

:lol Yeah

I bought this to take pics of my collection and for when i go away on holiday.

Was there mesh over his eyes in the film? I can't remember. Fantastic piece and photos though, jay!

This made me :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
He's not that funny. :pfft: :lol

Was there mesh over his eyes in the film? I can't remember. Fantastic piece and photos though, jay!

They did that sculpt to look like this still from the film.

picture.php

It also comes with an EX head where you can see his eyes through the mask.

71341_press04-001.jpg

Just thought i'd post a pic of my new 1:2 Endo display that isn't finished but we just ran the new LED Strips so thought i'd post a quick shot.

4909660978_17fd0c92d6_b.jpg

Last edited:

Nice pics Jay. I use a Cannon SLR myself.

Cheer man. :hi5:

I love this Canon and i'm hoping to get some pics of the SSC T-800 pf this weekend and then Iron Man VI next weekend if it gets here. :rock

Not long for VI now Josh. :yess:

Back