my Sovereign skins people

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry, couldn't find the other thread. I've got the original list that I was smart enough to write in a notebook. This is the "interest" list, not necessarily the "paid" list, so bear with me. It's a starting point for sorting out what I lost in the big crash (TWO crashes, actually. Another tale for another time). What I need is for people to EMAIL their order specs and shipping info. My PM box is kinda full.

ryan1982........................1 pair legs
xenoviper........................1 pair arms (regular)
rincewind........................2 pair arms (regular)
kain'sancientblade............1 pair arms (regular)
cocoboloboy....................1 pair arms (regular)
uscmhicks........................1 pair arms (regular)
mrhatrulez.......................1 pair arms (regular)
lord viscious.....................1 pair arms, 1 pair legs (regular)
2000man..........................2 pair arms, 2 pair legs (regular)
elvis1976..........................2 pair arms (regular)
bwayne............................4 pair arms (muscular)

And for those of you wanting to order skins, no problem. If I missed your PM, sorry about that. As I said in the other thread, all the bugs are worked out and I can take orders. And these are not made to order, so turn around will be pretty quick. I'm casting them in groups while I'm working on other stuff, since the process is mostly "hurry up and wait" and isn't labor intensive. I'm just banging them out and setting them aside. $10.00 per pair of arms, $10.00 per pair of legs.

I know, I know...... photos. I'm working on that. My laptop (with that awesome 15-20 minutes of battery life) won't recognize my camera, and my desktop says I'm missing a driver or some such crap. Great, two computers that can't upload photos :banghead In the meantime, I'll try to dig up the old thread. It has photos. They're old pics, but the skins look the same. The differences I struggled with were logistic, not in the appearance.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Hey shawn, when d'you think you'll be able to get up photos of the normal skins?

Depending on the look, I'd be interested.

hey shawn, just wondering if you got my request to switch from 2 meaty to 2 regular sets and the order for an extra set of regular arms? just so i know. thanks!

(my old username was Rincewind)

You know about mine Shawn, just pop them in with the Batmans. cheers buddy.:duff

Last edited:
Sent you an email about getting 2 regular arm sleeves in addition to my previous order. Thanks!

Thanks, guys for your help. I think I've gotten replies from nearly everyone and I'm building the list.

Mooncat, entrophy chicken and villiansfan42, PMs on the way.

Has my order been sent out with the last batch or is it going to be with the new one? :D

Back