My Small Toy Collection of 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcelinoiii

Freakalicious
Reaction score
PHOTOS:
Update 6: Hot Toys MMS Expendables: Barney Ross 1/6 scale figure!!!
Update 5: Playtime Part 2!!!
Update 4: Playtime!!!
Update 3: Hot Toys MMS Predators: Berserker 1/6 scale figure!!!
Update 2: Hot Toys MMS Ironman 2: Mark IV 1/6 scale figure!!!
Update 1: Hot Toys VGM Assassin's Creed 2: Ezio 1/6 scale figure!!!
First Few:
Hot Toys MMS Ironman 2: War Machine 1/6 scale figure!!!
Hot Toys MMS Blade 2: Blade 1/6 scale figure!!!
Tod Mcfarlane Spawn Commando 12" figure!!!
Aoshima Terminator: T-800 Endoskeleton Black Die-Cast Metal 1/6 scale figure!!!
Hot Toys DX The Dark Knight: DK Batman 1/6 scale figure!!!
Medicom RAH: Black Spiderman 1/6 scale figure!!!
Hot Toys MMS Wolverine Origin: Wolverine 1/6 scale figure!!!

Hi All! I would just like to share this new hobby of mine, a small collection of toys I started a few months back. I think it's time for me to start posting and sharing them here in this thread, after the long wait of these few Pre-orders I did since mid last year.

btw, I am quite new here so you may not be seeing me posting or replying to other threads, but I've been checking out all you guys' shelves for quite a while now and I thought all you guys' collections ROCK!!! Cheers to all SS Freaks!!!

DSC02585.jpg

DSC02424.jpg

DSC01487.jpg

DSC02498.jpg

DSC02729.jpg

DSC02724.jpg

DSC02731.jpg

DSC02730.jpg

DSC02631.jpg

DSC02768.jpg

Enjoy!!!

Last edited:
That lighting is sick!

What is it?

Hi Ringer, thanks for the comment... not really sure if you find the light amusing or off haha.

Anyway, the light is an LED neon light something, a backlight on the glass so it's in optic lights effect. Kinda like Tron? :peace

Last edited:
Hi Ringer, thanks for the comment... not really sure if you find the light amusing or off haha.

Anyway, the light is a LED neon light something, a backlight on the glass so it's in optic lights effect. Kinda like Tron? :peace

awesome collection man , i love the display cabinet

can you please explain more on the lighting and possibly some pics of it :pray: its insane

Hi Ecko, thanks for the comment.

The Display Cabinet has actually two type of lights, 1 downlight at the top, which I occasionally cover to prevent dusts from coming in. The 2nd light which I am sure interests you all, is the LED Light.

The LED light is a strip of series lighting which lay onto the glass behind the cabinet. So once the light is turned on, it transmit the light through the glass and distributing them at the edges of the glass only, the theory is called optic lights. If I have time, I'll post the technical details and how it actually looked like when installed.

Cheers!

Hi Ecko, thanks for the comment.

The Display Cabinet has actually two type of lights, 1 downlight at the top, which I occasionally cover to prevent dusts from coming in. The 2nd light which I am sure interests you all, is the LED Light.

The LED light is a strip of series lighting which lay onto the glass behind the cabinet. So once the light is turned on, it transmit the light through the glass and distributing them at the edges of the glass only, the theory is called optic lights. If I have time, I'll post the technical details and how it actually looked like when installed.

Cheers!

Thanks for the info man . can't wait for pics . :goodpost:

To jay and darkprettyangel, glad you love the lights. Just to inform you all this isn't a custom light, cabinet was designed with it. But being an interior and furniture designer I can pretty much share how it's done. No worries, will be posting soon. Cheers.

Last edited:
to all SS Freaks btw, I am quite new here so you may not be seeing me posting or replying to other threads, but I've been checking out all you guys' shelves for quite a while now and I thought all you guys' collections ROCK!!! Cheers to all SS Freaks!!!

Back