My SDCC 08 pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question... have you seen the stuff from GoHero? They were (I think) supposed to be unveiling their Perseus figure and some new license.

Thanks, and I'll keep an eye for go hero.

Was the Clone Obi there? I'm sure I would've snapped it. Will check again.

Was the Clone Obi there? I'm sure I would've snapped it. Will check again.

Ya, maybe he wasn't up or something. Your photography for con shots is the best I've ever seen though, fair lighting, sharp images, I'd love to see Obi through your lens.

Well thanks MF, if he's there I will certainly grab some shots.

Will do major updates on Sat.

Peace!

Day 2 updates begun:

+ All Cinemaquettes
+ Clone Troop Obi-Wan
+ Conan PF

2704111636_33c4dbb3dc_o.jpg

Wow, that is the cost of a 12-inch Jedi. :horror

Take the word of someone who went to 3 SDCC's in a row it's worth every penny and then some. Had the time of my life. The dealer floor has to be seen to be belived. The forums alone are worth the cost. If you ever get a chance to go, please GO!!!!!

Grandpa always knows best

Yep, it's very reasonable in price actually, for what you get. And this is coming from someone who only chose to go 1.5 days (out of a possible 4.5)

They are all in the gallery: https://www.wetacollectors.com/comic-con-2008-gallery/

Obi-Wan is picture #46 in the Sideshow album (currently)

But here's another vantage point just for you, large sized:

2705119977_358aea938b_o.jpg

Can you share your technique for taking these shots, you get the best lighting quality of any con shots I've ever seen and I'm curious as to what your trick is for not having to use ugly flash and such, like light source, F stop, shutter speed, stuff like that, if you don't mind sharing and can remember or find out of course.

Much appreciated, all of your help, especially those Obi-Wan images, keep up the good work.

Back