Statue My New Life-Size T1 "I'll Be Back" Terminator (Lots of Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple more pics of Arnold and his best friend. ;)

IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2376.jpg

Amazing collection Brent . I'm going to get a full size Arnold bust and would like to do the maniquin thing to for a full statue . Brent do you remember which mannequin was used for yours ? I realize it will have to be modified regardless

Was wondering how the heck you managed to find a Joker bust like that? That looks eerily accurate !
I think if I had him in my gym I'd be spending more time watching my back then working out lol

Cheekbone looks caved in and ear looks weird,everything else looks good.

Cheekbone looks caved in and ear looks weird,everything else looks good.

Take a look at some screenshots from the movie and see how he actually looked before making an uninformed critique. In the meantime, thanks for your valued opinion. :rolleyes2

Finally figured out some better settings for my camera and got this pic of him the other day. Shows off how realistic he actually looks. :)

20150103_002056.jpg

It's been a while, but I made a couple of modifications to my Terminator. Added the sweat effect and five o'clock shadow to the paint job and also reworked the body a little bit to give him a better overall appearance.

20161026_131757.jpg

20161024_150800.jpg

Back