My Middle-earth collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the one where Frodo gets the Ring from that skinny guy and they jump on Eagles then get really dirty when they climb that hill later with the skinny guy and his fat friend then the wizard guy falls?? And there's dwarves in it too, right?

That's the one. There's also some hippy wizards and some mean ones as well. Even some talking trees, which is really kind of strange.

Got these today and one I finally took a picture of

null_zps2f391885.jpg

null_zps309f7c9d.jpg

null_zpsf2a30324.jpg

null_zpsd73b357f.jpg

Sweet Sweet Scores Josh my Friend WOW! Really Like Legolas Greenleaf and the Darth Vader Prints, Excellent Posts

Thanks! Jerry Vanderstelt is the artist and he does amazing work. He's my favorite artist out there.

Also got these today

null_zpse107b747.jpg

null_zps04f27bfc.jpg

This was one of the items we auctioned off to raise money for TORn

null_zps9c792aeb.jpg

Something Marvel

null_zps547ecd7a.jpg

null_zps6a628a35.jpg

WHOA! Great Great Scores, Always liked the Dark Rider Bust my Friend and Sauron Excellent Score, seeing him on the porch just gave me a Horrible thought, that you would entertain the idea of leaving him out for Halloween, :gah: then the Fog lifted, you would never do that :lol:lol:lol, Very Impressive Posts Josh

Thanks!! The Ringwraith bust is pretty sweet. Lots of great detail in it. Sauron is a beast. He's one of the coolest pieces I've ever owned. Nah but that would make for an interesting sight at the front door.

Wow that's a big collection of LOTR's. Never knew you had so much. Awesome collection Josh :clap

I love this collection. Very nice. I should try to get some of the weta Hobbit pieces. They look great.

Wow that's a big collection of LOTR's. Never knew you had so much. Awesome collection Josh :clap

Yeah, I've managed to grow it back to a pretty good size collection. Well, I've never really had a proper area to show it off. Mostly, I just show off a piece at a time. Thanks Jay! :hi5:

I love this collection. Very nice. I should try to get some of the weta Hobbit pieces. They look great.

Thanks Fremen! I really appreciate the kind words. I love your collection. :1-1: I would highly suggest getting some. Weta has really stepped up their game and they will blend in with your stuff really well.

Fantastic Middle Earth collection Josh...

Thank ya :hi5:

Great acquisition man !

Thanks! :hi5:

God i'm glad i'm not into LOTR's enough to start collecting them. I'd never stop! Some awesome looking statues. :thud:

It is a bit addicting that's for sure. I just love the subject material and then you factor in how great these items are it ends in awesomeness. :rock

Back