My LOTR Collection and more now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My LOTR Collection

Last few for tonight...Dragon and......Can anybody tell me what is special about this particular Sauron vs Numen diorama?

1) Is that the Reign of Fire bust you were just talking about?

2) "Can anybody tell me what is special about this particular Sauron vs Numen diorama?" - Elendil is holding the Weta Numenorean shield brooch. :lecture

WET0010_1.jpg

https://www.wetanz.com/numenorean-miniature-shield/

Good Eye Maglor!...Correct about that shield...it fits perfectly in the soldier's hand...But I dont think Elendil is in that dio...You should have held on to your Silmarril stone and not have thrown it into the sea...LOL...and yes it was the Reign of Fire Dragon bust I was talking about..

Last edited:

WOW, fantastic collection and display! I even found your other thread, you have so much more than LOTR!

I also really like how you grouped together the items, much like how I did. The environments in chronological order... :) (except Barad Dur and Orthanc are not placed in order of appearance in the movies... ;))

I also like your idea of displaying wall plaques and medallions on the sides of shelves. I have all 16 medallions but never displayed them yet. I may consider that.

It seems you may have the complete SSW collection. Am I wrong?

This is how I had my collection displayed, at my old place. I live in a bigger space now and am still unpacking collectibles once in a while. And I have added a few more pieces since then and completed the SSW line (except for Gandalf the Bronze and the 3 framed lithos) I'll have to add those pics too at some point. I'm trying not to overwhelm my new place with collectibles (LOTR) coming out of every single corner of the house, LOL.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70089

Beren

WOW, fantastic collection and display! I even found your other thread, you have so much more than LOTR!

I also really like how you grouped together the items, much like how I did. The environments in chronological order... :) (except Barad Dur and Orthanc are not placed in order of appearance in the movies... ;))

I also like your idea of displaying wall plaques and medallions on the sides of shelves. I have all 16 medallions but never displayed them yet. I may consider that.

It seems you may have the complete SSW collection. Am I wrong?

This is how I had my collection displayed, at my old place. I live in a bigger space now and am still unpacking collectibles once in a while. And I have added a few more pieces since then and completed the SSW line (except for Gandalf the Bronze and the 3 framed lithos) I'll have to add those pics too at some point. I'm trying not to overwhelm my new place with collectibles (LOTR) coming out of every single corner of the house, LOL.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70089

Beren

I have everything except the Gandalf Bronze...I own the 3 Lithos too...Good eye with the Environments in order...however I did want the towers near each other...I could still change it though...and thank you for your compliments

Last edited:

A most impressive collection, Adolfo! I'm sure you're now the envy of all who visit this domain. It looks like you have almost every Sideshow and Weta piece made. Excellent show.

That is one fantastic collection Adolfo :horror ...you should be proud of it...sure is impressive :clap.

Bill

Last edited:

Wow!!! A very impresive collection. I hope you don´t live in an earthquake area........

more photos including My Tolkien book collection which I am very proud of to have read every page

Close up of my environments with the new Prancing Pony and with roon for Rivendell on 2nd shelf

I see a first edition hard-back of The Silmarillion. I have (and cherish) that volume. Also, glad to see The Children of Huron on your shelf. Did you read it? What did you think of it?

I see a first edition hard-back of The Silmarillion. I have (and cherish) that volume. Also, glad to see The Children of Huron on your shelf. Did you read it? What did you think of it?

My Silmarillion also still has the original map that came with it...Children of Hurin was wonderful...I also got it signed By Christopher Tolkien and Alan Lee in New York

What a LotR collection, just fantastic. :bow
Congrats Adolfo, i'm jealous as hell.

A little small collection of LOTR.
Yes that is a Snake Mountain in the background. I think Snake Mountain provides a nice background scene for Balrog.

Back