My little Sci-Fi Horror collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This dude posted,a generic picture of the 1st Jaws movie Mayor's saying he was his uncle then deleted...:lol Posted HERE

Come on stupid,if you claim that somebody half famous is your UNCLE,show us Thanksgiving/Xmas/Bday pictures.Not some generic off Google ones.

Youtube --- > Youtube

https://www.stephenpisani.net/

Good Ridance :lol

"If you saw "Jaws" then you know who my uncle is! " :lol

Last edited:
Here you go the $150.000 Predator...:rotfl

IMG_6134md.JPG

Dude , posting stuff like that your gonna be teased a little by people. Taking everything down because of those comments just comes across a little snobbish. :dunno

BAH!! That's a silly reason to delete the pics! Who cares if people don't like ur name dropping.....Shat.....I would name dropping too if I were in Star Trek....well...maybe not Star Trek...cuz star trek sux (except for Generations and the new movie that came out this summer)...but Star Wars...pfftt...I would be bragging about that in ever thing I post.

Like Mor saids...u just need to toughen up a little. ;)

Just say "Stick's 'n Stones my break my bones...but word said by people on a forum will never hurt me"! And everything will be alright!

Back