MY LIFESIZE STAR WARS DISPLAYS (all 1:1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your collection is awesome! I have only the yoda at the moment and have been trying to track down the life size Watto for some time. People with him always end up breaking his wings and such :slap

Thread bookmarked :lecture

I admire your work and passion very much, and had a blast looking through your blog. I love your "propstories" as well, very well written :clap I agree with your views on CGI Yoda being a giant step backward, as well as the scene with Darth Maul and Qui-Gon meditating being one of the most tense moments of the entire saga.

Your work is absolutely amazing... Not to be inappropriate, but I have to ask, how much did it cost you to construct some of these.

While you probably cannot sell them, if somebody just happened to "gift" you the right amount of money, what better way to say "thank you" then to build and send them a shiny new ANH Vader.

Absolutely beautiful work, you are very talented.

Your displays are mind-blowing!
I am so green with envy that I blend in with the bushes, outside...

Here's a couple more:

dm_1.jpg

dm_2.jpg

emp1.jpg

Nice stuff Gino! I appreciate & respect your dedication to life size Star wars collectibles. You have some amazing pieces in your collection.

First Class Collection, the Maul is very imtimidating, wouldnt want to see it night! Great Collection!

After viewing this thread i have decided to quit collecting, no point since it will always seem lame in comparison... amazing work and props to you.

Back