My Han Solo review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Han4.jpg

Maybe we can pretend this is an EU story where Han Solo lands on Endor pre-ANH and meets young Wicket. :duh:duh

Wicket looks great next to the leia figure, I still think he's to scale especially to the Medicom figures. The leia figure is on the smaller body so wicket doesn't look as tiny. He comes almost right up to her waist and looks the same size as he did on film. So far the Yoda and Wicket are my favorite Medicom pieces and look great in the Sideshow collection.

He should be 5.83 inches tall if my math is correct. And of course that is not taking into consideration the full height of the mask on top of his head.

You can just use this Hobby scale calculator to do conversions:
https://www.printmini.com/calc.shtml
It does come to about 5.83 inches or 5 & 13/16.
Medicom's figure should be almost 6 inches tall (including the costume and that falls on my Sideshow ANH Han Solo at crotch hight (about how Wicket appears in photos, R2 D2 is just a little taller). Compared with the pictures online, Medicom's Wicket comes to Han's mid thigh, about 4 1/2 inches.
So Medicom Wicket is about half an inch to 3/4 of an inch too short for true 1:6 scale, and should also be a bit bulkier too.

I agree, as long as it looks good in the rest of the collection it doesn't have to be to the centimeter.

So I guess you'd be okay with a short 11" tall Vader then? :rolleyes:
Accuracy matters when you're forking over the amount of money we do on these things, if it was a $20 Hasblo toy I wouldn't give a sh^t.
Besides I was only trying to help.

So I guess you'd be okay with a short 11" tall Vader then? :rolleyes:

If you're referring to medi vader he is over 12 in at 320mm. Still too short but an awesome fig nevertheless.

/Pushes nerd glasses up

And i agree who the ^^^^ cares about wickets height? Like it buy it if not don't.

If you're referring to medi vader he is over 12 in at 320mm. Still too short but an awesome fig nevertheless.

/Pushes nerd glasses up

And i agree who the ^^^^ cares about wickets height? Like it buy it if not don't.

Not specifically referring to Medi Vader, but it could apply.
I never actually intend to buy any 1/6 Wicket, regardless of height.

That doesn't mean they can provide a way to swap neck posts. I'm assuming the necks will be ball jointed top and bottom - but all it takes to make the old heads compatible is to make that top half of the neck removable, instead of one single piece top to bottom. If they don't, they'll be turning their back on a huge chunk of revenue. I certainly hope they don't do that.

I'm going to guess this will work similarly to how the Hot Toys True-type neck joints work.

The hands are going to possibly be a bigger problem. I've had some luck adapting Sideshow hands to Hot Toys bodies, but it's a real pain in the buttocks and you can fix them back to work with a Buck (though I dunno why you would want to... I have to figure out what to do with all of my old Buck bodies. Zombie food maybe?).

Back